Oliver Springs Football

bailey399

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OS had a sluggish start Friday in the scrimmage but toward the end started playing a lot better. I think the questions in the backfield got answered positively but, like any other young team lacking in depth, they still have a few areas to improve on.

what questions got answered. and how did the d far up.

OS' running back questions got answered in a positive way because Curtis Davis, Lance Hester, and Brandon Sweet all ran the ball pretty well so running the ball shouldn't be a problem. The defense had a really slow start but got better as the scrimmage went on. Some players that impressed me on defense were C.J. Pointer, Austin Witt, Alex Hopper, and Tyler Harper. They're not as big as most OS teams and depth is gonna be an issue but they play just as hard as any team and definitely won't be a pushover for anybody.

OS' running back questions got answered in a positive way because Curtis Davis, Lance Hester, and Brandon Sweet all ran the ball pretty well so running the ball shouldn't be a problem. The defense had a really slow start but got better as the scrimmage went on. Some players that impressed me on defense were C.J. Pointer, Austin Witt, Alex Hopper, and Tyler Harper. They're not as big as most OS teams and depth is gonna be an issue but they play just as hard as any team and definitely won't be a pushover for anybody.

With Bracket being the coach I don't see any teams being in better shape than OZ. I spoke with big Wiley not to long ago and ask him how how it was going in his own words he said little Wiley is killing himself to try to build a winner (and he will) if his wife don't kill him first good luck this year Bobcats