Unranked 2A Teams

singray

How do you know so much about SC and who they lost???? Your really a closet SC fan...ain't ya...but cann't say as I blame ya....

As best as I can tell you would enjoy a top 10 rankng anytime..... they are kind of few and far between up there....

Could have easly won.......Would have made it 2 in a row????? Now all we need is a SHOULD HAVE........come on lets hear it..We should have.........

I told you, go on and pencil the owls in for the regional championship. We practice our men up here so hard that we cant keep our impact players on the team. I wouldnt even prepare for the eagles if I were as loaded as the #10 ranked owls this year. We all know they win region 4 without any trouble most every year. Heck, they SHOULD HAVE beat Westmoreland last year for the championship game(is that not what all of the owl fans said). Yeah, being from SC you probably know your SHOULD HAVES as good as anybody.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you, go on and pencil the owls in for the regional championship. We practice our men up here so hard that we cant keep our impact players on the team. I wouldnt even prepare for the eagles if I were as loaded as the #10 ranked owls this year. We all know they win region 4 without any trouble most every year. Heck, they SHOULD HAVE beat Westmoreland last year for the championship game(is that not what all of the owl fans said). Yeah, being from SC you probably know your SHOULD HAVES as good as anybody.

Not to beat a dead horse...but SC should have beaten Westmoland both games. There's no doubt about that. Look at any criteria you want to. Look at comparative scores...ratings anything you want to use. SC played their...by far...worst game in several years...and still lost 12-10. They were flat and uninspired in the region title game. That in itself was very unusual. Westmoland played inspired and deserved to win that game. SC avenged that loss in the quarterfinals. Both games were at Westmoland. It really doesn't matter what anyone should have done. It's what they did.

Does SC deserve to be ranked #10...who knows? The only thing in the preseason you have to go on is last year. If you go on that alone...SC should be ranked higher.

SC did lose a lot of players...but they usually do. When you have that many seniors...that's bound to happen.

Hickman County will be The BIGGEST sleeper in the state in ANY classification.. They will be VERY good.. If you want to know ask westview they saw how good they are going to be this last spring when they had a scrimmage!!!!

Hickman County MIGHT get beat by Marshall county and Lewis county that is it.. They will make serious noise in the playoffs!!! A couple of names to remember.. Scott Sowell.. Marcus Grimes.. D.J Key... Good Luck DAWGS!!!!!

Winning a scrimmage and a quarter will get you a cup of coffee, but that's about it.

Not to beat a dead horse...but SC should have beaten Westmoland both games. There's no doubt about that. Look at any criteria you want to. Look at comparative scores...ratings anything you want to use. SC played their...by far...worst game in several years...and still lost 12-10. They were flat and uninspired in the region title game. That in itself was very unusual. Westmoland played inspired and deserved to win that game. SC avenged that loss in the quarterfinals. Both games were at Westmoland. It really doesn't matter what anyone should have done. It's what they did.

Does SC deserve to be ranked #10...who knows? The only thing in the preseason you have to go on is last year. If you go on that alone...SC should be ranked higher.

SC did lose a lot of players...but they usually do. When you have that many seniors...that's bound to happen.

Looks like you are the KING of should haves and should be's. With all that blowing you and others from SC have been doing on here every since Febuary about how SC is easily the region favorite, I hope for you all's sake that you can reload at every position this year. Westmoreland I guess is now out of the picture after losing half their team since spring practice. If we wind up beating the mighty owls now it will really look bad on a #10 ranked team in the state. Maybe they can come up with another excuse like "flat and uninspired". Dont know how though you can say there was any doubt "SC SHOULD HAVE won both games last year". That wopping 5 point victory in the playoffs was not that convincing was it?

SC worst game in several years. Do you mean you played worse than you did in 05 when Trousdale beat SC by 40 + points. I don't consider that several years.

SC worst game in several years. Do you mean you played worse than you did in 05 when Trousdale beat SC by 40 + points. I don't consider that several years.

Actually it was 34 points. SC did play a worse offensive game against Westmoland last year. That game was a bad one too...as was the 05 game at Catholic.

Those teams were state title caliber teams. TC won 1a easily...KC should have won 3a. SC was outmatched by both.

Looks like you are the KING of should haves and should be's. With all that blowing you and others from SC have been doing on here every since Febuary about how SC is easily the region favorite, I hope for you all's sake that you can reload at every position this year. Westmoreland I guess is now out of the picture after losing half their team since spring practice. If we wind up beating the mighty owls now it will really look bad on a #10 ranked team in the state. Maybe they can come up with another excuse like "flat and uninspired". Dont know how though you can say there was any doubt "SC SHOULD HAVE won both games last year". That wopping 5 point victory in the playoffs was not that convincing was it?

A win is a win in the playoffs. It doesn't matter what the score is. It was convincing enough. You are the master of excuses.

SC was favored by quite a bit. SC was flat and uninspired. They were more ready to play in the playoffs. You tell me if there was a difference.

With your limited experience in the playoffs...I guess you wouldn't know. Like I said...it's beating a dead horse.

I haven't said SC will win the region one time. You did say Westmoland would.

A win is a win in the playoffs. It doesn't matter what the score is. It was convincing enough. You are the master of excuses.

SC was favored by quite a bit. SC was flat and uninspired. They were more ready to play in the playoffs. You tell me if there was a difference.

With your limited experience in the playoffs...I guess you wouldn't know. Like I said...it's beating a dead horse.

I haven't said SC will win the region one time. You did say Westmoland would.

Wrong again, I said at the beginning of the spring that you had to say Westmoreland should be considered at least a top 2 team in region 4-2A most every year now that the private schools are gone. I never made but one prediction and that was that SC would lose to GV by 14 points in GV's second game of the season.

Wrong again, I said at the beginning of the spring that you had to say Westmoreland should be considered at least a top 2 team in region 4-2A most every year now that the private schools are gone. I never made but one prediction and that was that SC would lose to GV by 14 points in GV's second game of the season.

Mr. Postman1

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Posts Posted on: Apr 24 2007 - 04:30 PM

Competitor

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 105,653

QUOTE(originalSC3 @ Apr 24 2007 - 01:32 PM)

How many seniors does the Big Red Machine have this year?

"We have all we need to win the region. "

Sounds like a prediction to me. There's other similar posts. Should we change that have to had?

By the way...that was an interesting article in the Tennessean about Westmoland. It didn't seem to be too complimentary to me. It did all but

call Westmoland a backward town. What's your and singy's take on it?

Guest Termite

Mr. Postman1

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Posts Posted on: Apr 24 2007 - 04:30 PM

Competitor

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 105,653

QUOTE(originalSC3 @ Apr 24 2007 - 01:32 PM)

How many seniors does the Big Red Machine have this year?

"We have all we need to win the region. "

Sounds like a prediction to me. There's other similar posts. Should we change that have to had?

By the way...that was an interesting article in the Tennessean about Westmoland. It didn't seem to be too complimentary to me. It did all but

call Westmoland a backward town. What's your and singy's take on it?

I think that would qualify as a prediction.....What is your prediction when the big birds play G-ville????? Can I assume that the same 14 points apply??

Guest Termite

"We practice our men up here so hard".....??? I don't understand.....Its been just a few short months ago when ya'll was the strongest (weight lifting compatition).....fastest ..(40 x) ....most disrespected......etc...

So, last year when you won the region...ya'll didn't practice as hard? Maybe that's what the ones that left the program are thinking.....if we don't practice at all...we may win the whole thing...........