Unranked 2A Teams

singray

"We practice our men up here so hard".....??? I don't understand.....Its been just a few short months ago when ya'll was the strongest (weight lifting compatition).....fastest ..(40 x) ....most disrespected......etc...

So, last year when you won the region...ya'll didn't practice as hard? Maybe that's what the ones that left the program are thinking.....if we don't practice at all...we may win the whole thing...........

I know what it is. They don't have an air conditioned practice barn to cool off in. That's why they all quit. Or...maybe it's all the talk about the '95 team. They knew they couldn't compare to that team...and their stud 147 lb. offensive guard/linebacker/postaldude...so they just quit. Personally...I think it's the latter.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Looks like you are the KING of should haves and should be's. With all that blowing you and others from SC have been doing on here every since Febuary about how SC is easily the region favorite, I hope for you all's sake that you can reload at every position this year. Westmoreland I guess is now out of the picture after losing half their team since spring practice. If we wind up beating the mighty owls now it will really look bad on a #10 ranked team in the state. Maybe they can come up with another excuse like "flat and uninspired". Dont know how though you can say there was any doubt "SC SHOULD HAVE won both games last year". That wopping 5 point victory in the playoffs was not that convincing was it?

I think many, many people,not just SC people picked SC the region favorite...

Don't think we need to reload at every position there Cuz....

"Westmoland is now out of the picture"....these are you words......If Westmorland is "out of the picture" what do you keep crying about???

Wetmorland beat us last year and made us look bad....not the game that mattered most...but did beat us and make us look bad

"was not convincing was it"......I don't know....I convinced me.....

For your sake....I hope ya'll do O.K. this year.....Ya'll played in the quarter final game and had a very good year.....IF you cry this much after a year like last year....how much are you going to cry if you don't do as good????????? You could end the drought...........

Gatlinburg Pittman. Domnated a weak schedule last year. 1st round of playoffs was pentalized 155yds. and 5 T.Os which left them in a no win situation against a good sweetwater team. They return 3LB 5OL, 1WR, TE, and 2 athletic RB's. They gotta make up for inexperience but if they do this team could be one too watch out for.

• 2 weeks later...

Hickman County will be The BIGGEST sleeper in the state in ANY classification.. They will be VERY good.. If you want to know ask westview they saw how good they are going to be this last spring when they had a scrimmage!!!!

Hickman County MIGHT get beat by Marshall county and Lewis county that is it.. They will make serious noise in the playoffs!!! A couple of names to remember.. Scott Sowell.. Marcus Grimes.. D.J Key... Good Luck DAWGS!!!!!

I also think Hickman County will be better this year by playing down 2 classes. But, don't count your chickens before they hatch. You will be tested. You may beat Waverly this year, but it will be much closer than last year. I look forward to it.

Coming from somone who has seen the talent level at Hickman County I can tell you that they are highly underrated. Their speed can match with almost anyone in 2a, they have alot of heart and a talented coach.

I see them making noise in this years playoffs.

Mark my words : Hickman County will be a top10 team.

Coming from somone who has seen the talent level at Hickman County I can tell you that they are highly underrated. Their speed can match with almost anyone in 2a, they have alot of heart and a talented coach.

I see them making noise in this years playoffs.

Mark my words : Hickman County will be a top10 team.

I hope your right. Its been a long time since the three or four fans on here have had something to look forward to. We get more excited about building a skate park than we do high school football. Maybe thats going to change.