3A state title game

timbdp

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have to keep White House in the mix. They got alot of size, speed, and overall athleticism on that very YOUNG team. Two Soph. QBs who are both highly touted. Three very explosive RBs, all can take it the distance in a heartbeat. A big line, anchored by my personal favorite 3A Mr. Football Lineman, Rodgers Gaines. You have to keep their names in there with all the others, they've been in the playoffs 23 of the past 24 years, with the same coachin staff to boot. That counts for alot in my book. I think you'll see the Middle and East TN regions being represented in this years Championship Game. Now who's representing those regions is anybodies guess.

POLK COUNTY WILDCATS. ASK ANYBODY BETWEEN THE DELANO AND THE GEORGIA STATE LINE.

I think Polk will do ok - however, you have to play the games first - I thought McMinn Central has a decent chance for a winning record last year... I was wrong though. Go figure.

I know more than a few of the kids on Central's team and wished them luck on their season last night at the Loudon Jamboree - except for October 26th of course.

umm let me guess? Wait there is no guess! just like it has been for the past couple of years. Whoever can win the 2-3a region will win the state. History will repeat itself and will at least for the next two years until that region is split up.

Being a fan of Livingston Academy and our team playing in region 2-3A, I may be a little biased, but I think you are right. Until it splits, I believe somebody from there (AE, Fulton, KC and the like) goes to Boro out of the east..And you don't have win that region either. We'll know in December.

Being a fan of Livingston Academy and our team playing in region 2-3A, I may be a little biased, but I think you are right. Until it splits, I believe somebody from there (AE, Fulton, KC and the like) goes to Boro out of the east..And you don't have win that region either. We'll know in December.

Exactly, you forgot to mention that LA was 5-5 the year they won the state title. To even back it up more, they narrowly escaped SHS by 8 points in a battle and SHS finished 6th in the region that year. Thats how tough it is in EAST TN

Exactly, you forgot to mention that LA was 5-5 the year they won the state title. To even back it up more, they narrowly escaped SHS by 8 points in a battle and SHS finished 6th in the region that year. Thats how tough it is in EAST TN

The Smith kid was unreal.didn't go that night, it was cold and rainy. 2-3a is tough!

i played in that game and it was unbelievable. SHS qb lost us the game along with a bad defensive scheme. The QB from LA was incredible, he really won the game for LA that night, and yea it was freezing rain in Scott Co. that night. Sadly though, that smith kid had offers across the SEC but couldn't keep his head in the books.