Best freshmen and newcomers for '07

mustcoach

You can add Taylor Van Wagner and Hannah Jenkins to this list they are playing very good. Both are starting for there teams.

Agree no doubt Taylor Van Wagner is one of the best freshman in east tennessee. She is way better than her older sister Allison. You should watch her in three years when she is a senior she might be best in tennessee. Quote me. Taylor Van Wagner is good. along with Hannah Jenkins but she is not as good as taylor.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree no doubt Taylor Van Wagner is one of the best freshman in east tennessee. She is way better than her older sister Allison. You should watch her in three years when she is a senior she might be best in tennessee. Quote me. Taylor Van Wagner is good. along with Hannah Jenkins but she is not as good as taylor.

It would help to know who they play for. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Talyor plays for Mcminn County and Hannah play for Mcminn Central. Different teams and different styles of play per team. Taylor is a good player. I give her all the credit in the world, I hope she keeps up what she is doing she is playing good fundamental soccer. Hannah is also playin good fundamental soocer to.She needs to keep up what she is doing to. I hope the best for both of them. And have a nice day

Without knowing Taylor Van Wagner, I cannot comment about her other than to wish her continued success, health and the best of luck in her soccer career. I hope to see her play sometime. I do know Hannah Jenkins and have watched her play for many years, most recently for the Impact Club in Knoxville which is one of the best teams in Tennessee. Hannah not only plays for an exceptional club team but is exceptional herself as she plays up a year.

another school in Greeneville has some very talented players, Chuckey-Doak High School has several talented players, seen some games Adams a Junior I think unsure of first name, but apparently didn't get much varsity play time last year due to a transfer conflict I understand that she is a club player for galaxy team according to some other club sources plays everywhere started out this year as forward several goals then mid-field very good there as well now she is playing sweeper and has several shut-outs back there, has several goals this year from several yards out. Good speed, Unsure of length of time in club play. Watched them @ Mcminn tourney was very impressed by this team A/AA school since they were playing AAA & AAAA teams. have tried to keep a look

They have a good crop of seniors there as well alot of speed and talent on this team, Norton great team player never gives up. Morrison great speed both forwards, Mathis very strong defensive player.

yeah yeah, taylor's ok...she aint got nothing on Hannah. best freshman in east tennesee? are you serious...like other guys said,don't drink and post...or smoke and post. i'll watch her in three years,gettin destroyed by Hannah Jenkins and Ashley Johnson...best in tennessee? enough with the bs Tribe02...yeah i'll quote you when everyone's sayin she's garbage next year...Hannah Jenkins is way better than taylor,hands down

Central

another school in Greeneville has some very talented players, Chuckey-Doak High School has several talented players, seen some games Adams a Junior I think unsure of first name, but apparently didn't get much varsity play time last year due to a transfer conflict I understand that she is a club player for galaxy team according to some other club sources plays everywhere started out this year as forward several goals then mid-field very good there as well now she is playing sweeper and has several shut-outs back there, has several goals this year from several yards out. Good speed, Unsure of length of time in club play. Watched them @ Mcminn tourney was very impressed by this team A/AA school since they were playing AAA & AAAA teams. have tried to keep a look

They have a good crop of seniors there as well alot of speed and talent on this team, Norton great team player never gives up. Morrison great speed both forwards, Mathis very strong defensive player.

Yes I agree, I also saw them at the start of the year. Only one club player too (must be adams), they also had a freshman who stood out when I watched them player. Sam Mathis was her name, must be the seniors sister.

Someone posted this same type topic last year. I thought it was great to see these up and comers burst on the scene. I don't care which club they come from or school affliation, I just like seeing good players play good soccer. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Katelyn McChesney of Cleveland did an outstanding job all year, playing almost every minute of every game at defensive center mid. She was a big part of Cleveland's success this year. Just like an Energizer bunny, she kept going and going.

Katelyn McChesney of Cleveland did an outstanding job all year, playing almost every minute of every game at defensive center mid. She was a big part of Cleveland's success this year. Just like an Energizer bunny, she kept going and going.

I got to see Katelyn when Cleveland played siegel last Saturday. I woudl agree she is one of the top up and comers in the state. Solid in the air, keeps things very simple in starting the attack, always moving, reading the game and fearless in going in on the tackles. She will be a big part of Clevelands success for years to come. Good Luck next year Blue Raiders!!