Ooltewah/Walker Valley scrimmage

OwlPride

THis wasn't a game guys. It was a controlled scrimmage/practice. It was both teams first scrimmage. When I played at Ooltewah we scrimmaged Boyd Buchanan every year for our first scrimmage. Monroe knows what he is doing. I really wouldn't question why he scrimmaged Walker Valley.

It was controlled to the point that the coaches weren't allowing tackling to the ground and were blowing the ball dead rather quickly. On some of Marshall's "td's", they would blow it dead once he broke into the secondary. I wouldn't want Marshall

tackled to the ground either. He's proven himself and why risk losing him?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was controlled to the point that the coaches weren't allowing tackling to the ground and were blowing the ball dead rather quickly. On some of Marshall's "td's", they would blow it dead once he broke into the secondary. I wouldn't want Marshall

tackled to the ground either. He's proven himself and why risk losing him?

if they were blowing it dead whaen he got in the secondary there s no telling what the score really would have been! the best thing for both teams was they got to see some new bodys across from them and test there skills going live and getting things in order for the year hopefully.

THis wasn't a game guys. It was a controlled scrimmage/practice. It was both teams first scrimmage. When I played at Ooltewah we scrimmaged Boyd Buchanan every year for our first scrimmage. Monroe knows what he is doing. I really wouldn't question why he scrimmaged Walker Valley.

Was that a low blow at Boyd Buc buddy?