Gallatin at camp

GWAVE1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just returned home from scrimmage and can confirm GHSfan. Gallatin looks big and strong and executed well. Standout players noticed from the stands were #9 and #12. While Gallatin has a strong inside running game McCallie looked better and faster around the corners.

McCallie is very young at some key skill positions and showed during the goal line portion. Thanks for showing us where we need to work!

Gallatin punter is awesome--very strong, with great hang time and distance. A few cars in the parking lot are now sporting dents! Both teams worked their kicking games extensively to start the scrimmage.

Good luck to the Green Wave on their quest for Murfreesboro. As always, it has been a pleasure having your team in camp with us. Hopefully, we can continue in the future.

Just returned home from scrimmage and can confirm GHSfan. Gallatin looks big and strong and executed well. Standout players noticed from the stands were #9 and #12. While Gallatin has a strong inside running game McCallie looked better and faster around the corners.

McCallie is very young at some key skill positions and showed during the goal line portion. Thanks for showing us where we need to work!

Gallatin punter is awesome--very strong, with great hang time and distance. A few cars in the parking lot are now sporting dents! Both teams worked their kicking games extensively to start the scrimmage.

Good luck to the Green Wave on their quest for Murfreesboro. As always, it has been a pleasure having your team in camp with us. Hopefully, we can continue in the future.

Thanks BLUEMOM, for the information. I know #9 is a good player but can you tell me where #12 played and what caught your eye. I don't know this kid and was just curious. I also know the the kicker Gallatin has is the real deal but don't know much about who will punt. Glad to know whoever it was can get the job done...

Good luck to McCallie this year!

I believe #12 was mostly defensive covering wide receivers. Made some great defensive plays. I'm sorry I don't know their names, no programs with rosters at scrimmages!

All in all a very clean scrimmage with few penalties.

the db's for gallatin against McCallie scrimmage yesterday were #'s, 2,6,9,13,16

Thanks for all the updates BLUEMOM. I wish McCallie best of luck this year as well especially breaking in a new head coach. It is always fun to see were the teams you go to camp with end up. I am really glad that ya'll allow us to be a part of the camp. It has helped tremendiously through the years. I know the coaches enjoy the hospitality and class exhibited by all the teams that partcipate. Thanks again.