Clinton Dragons

coonhunter291

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you all think the dragons will do this year? according to the paper, they are gonna have a really good season, maybe even playoffs?

I wish the dragons a good year but i just dont know with all that drama down there. who is going to get the job at qb? who is going to replace thaqt hester kid at running back?

Both of the Qb's are doing pretty good, it wouldnt surprise me at all if coach shattuck actually played them both, as far as the running back goes, Westin Hazlehurst will make a good one, if the line will make way!

I heard they both were, one of them is going to have to break from the pack, no offense to Westin but i dont see him being a hardnose runner like hester was but.. we'll see.

Hows the D looking whos the starters?

Also who are the go to recievers this year?

I have to agree, but I believe that Westin can do it, he has the moves, and is just small enough to be tricky, but also big enough to do something. I do believe that Nick Frazier would have to be the Go To Receiver.

No offense against westin just stating.... He realy had a breakout year for a Fresh. Who is Nick Frazier?

Did they get any transfers?

If you can't beat someone out , just transfer sounds like a plan. Grace has returning junior QB thats good. I watched Sevier County vs. Clinton Thursday and Clinton looked good at times , need to cut down the turnovers. SC had 2 long runs for td' s Clinton had 2 long passes for td's. i think final was 21 - 21.

If you can't beat someone out , just transfer sounds like a plan. Grace has returning junior QB thats good. I watched Sevier County vs. Clinton Thursday and Clinton looked good at times , need to cut down the turnovers. SC had 2 long runs for td' s Clinton had 2 long passes for td's. i think final was 21 - 21.

wow SC must be down this year

Get your facts straight...nobody BEAT anyone out...it was TAKEN from Little by the wonderful, upstanding Clinton head coach and offensive coordinator. Not to mention that Stone's Dad is now a Clinton Football coach...how convenient...seeing the pieces come together here???? It was all part of a plan...when Little couldn't lose it on his own, they took it from him. He had a wonderful scrimmage against Kingston and the next week at practice, they gave him NO snaps!!!! Ask any Clinton parent and they will tell you the TRUTH, which is something that Shattuck does not know how to tell!! Lying to kids is pathetic! DTA (Don't trust ANDY)...that is what his own players say..... Catlett killed Clinton Football and Shattuck BURIED IT!! Best of Luck to the boys who have enough sense to transfer out of a DEAD Clinton program and go somewhere to better themselves as a person...Integrity goes a long, long way in life.....maybe the Clinton Football program should try using it just once..... By the way, the QB at Grace is a Senior...

Rumor has that two more have left.....one being the "other" qb and Powell. How many more can Clinton loose? Best of luck to the players that are left.

You are correct I am happy to hear about these 2 leaving....The two that left will do well and succeed in life....they are good christian boys....Best of Luck in all that they do and what character they brought to Clinton's programs. Huge loss for the Dragons....