CASCADE vs. MP (friday scrimmage)

Thanks for the kind words. I don't think you'll have to worry too much about TCA having a successful season. It was very obvious that your line is huge and athletic. The QB is a heck of an athlete. After you get the rust knocked off, TCA will be a force out of the West!

I hope your right. Good luck on your season... maybe we will meet again, hopefully we both get that far.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any shade at the field? It's gonna be a scorcher!!!!!

I don't know if Kenny is having the scrimmage on the main field or the practice field. If it is the practice field, you will start getting a little shade from the bleachers during the second half of the scrimmage. If not, pray for rain, on second thought, pray for rain anyway. I don't mind getting wet when it's 99 degrees out........

Can not wait till tomorrow.

mTp looked extra great aganist Lawrence County this past Tuesday. Be very interesting on what they do aganist the champions.

If this were a real game (today), I’d say one of two things would happen:

1. MP dominates or

2. cascade wins a close one

I'm going to go with MP on this one. I'd be pleasantly surprised to see cascade come out on top. The scrimmage will be a great test for both programs. I hope each team keeps their starters in for a reasonable amount of time. If cascade has improved like everyone has talked, should be as close a game. Make Region 5 proud cascade.

I know scrimmages don’t mean much but I’d bet that many people will be bringing this one up from now until the rest of the year.

If this were a real game (today), I'd say one of two things would happen:

1. MP dominates or

2. cascade wins a close one

I'm going to go with MP on this one. I'd be pleasantly surprised to see cascade come out on top. The scrimmage will be a great test for both programs. I hope each team keeps their starters in for a reasonable amount of time. If cascade has improved like everyone has talked, should be as close a game. Make Region 5 proud cascade.

I know scrimmages don't mean much but I'd bet that many people will be bringing this one up from now until the rest of the year.

Fortunately I have a little more faith in our boys than you do. I don't expect either team to dominate. I think they will match up well and don't expect either team to run all over the other one. Now if JB was involved in this scrimmage, I'm sure they would dominate everyone.....

Can not wait till tomorrow.

mTp looked extra great aganist Lawrence County this past Tuesday. Be very interesting on what they do aganist the champions.

Don't get too excited yet there Wholder. Lawrence County was a 2-8 team last year with one of those wins over a terrible Shelbyville team that didn't even come close to winning a game last season. Hopefully our boys will provide a better measuring stick for you. Will this be your third scrimmage already this season?

Fortunately I have a little more faith in our boys than you do. I don't expect either team to dominate. I think they will match up well and don't expect either team to run all over the other one. Now if JB was involved in this scrimmage, I'm sure they would dominate everyone..... :blink:

Only against cascade; JB has never dominated MP. I hope you guys do well. I just haven't seen you guys beat anybody that was really good yet. I was very impressed with the outcome of the C'wood/TCA scrimmage. It was my understanding that TCA was the team to beat out of 7 & 8 and it sound like you guys took care of them. So yes, I don't have much faith in the champs right now but I'll say this...if cascade holds their own against MP then I'll have a lot more faith in them than I have had in the past.