CASCADE vs. MP (friday scrimmage)

MP travels to Cascade for a scrimmage Friday afternoon. This should be a good one to watch. The Tennessean picked these teams to win their respective regions, so expectations are high for both teams.

I know our guys are looking forward to seeing one of the best talents (Marco) in 1A ball the last two years and we will be able to tell where are weaknesses are. We will also get a look at what should be one of the powers in 1A football this season. I'm looking forward to it! I love this time of year.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MP travels to Cascade for a scrimmage Friday afternoon. This should be a good one to watch. The Tennessean picked these teams to win their respective regions, so expectations are high for both teams.

I know our guys are looking forward to seeing one of the best talents (Marco) in 1A ball the last two years and we will be able to tell where are weaknesses are. We will also get a look at what should be one of the powers in 1A football this season. I'm looking forward to it! I love this time of year.

well......i didnt think jo byrns lost that many kids last year i could be wrong so they should be a force in region 5..... or in state playoffs

MP travels to Cascade for a scrimmage Friday afternoon. This should be a good one to watch. The Tennessean picked these teams to win their respective regions, so expectations are high for both teams. I know our guys are looking forward to seeing one of the best talents (Marco) in 1A ball the last two years and we will be able to tell where are weaknesses are. We will also get a look at what should be one of the powers in 1A football this season. I'm looking forward to it! I love this time of year.

Can't wait to hear how this one turns out. I'm hoping you guys do well. It's not going to look good if the Region 5 favorite gets spanked by MP. I'll be curious to see yall’s opinion on which team was better (TCA vs. MP). Too bad JB isn't scrimmaging high quality opponents...

well......i didnt think jo byrns lost that many kids last year i could be wrong so they should be a force in region 5..... or in state playoffs

You got that right; JB is still the team to beat in this region.

GreenMan will be there..........Camcorder in hand.................lol

This will be a real test for the Tigers. The Cascade defense seems to do a good job of containing on the ends, of course if they do that look for Smith to run Marco 45 times up the gut. QB draw, y'all.

Better conceal that Camcorder, Greenman. I think it is illegal according to Big Brother (TSSAA) to record two other teams for the use of your coaching staff. (section II rule L) Wouldn't want you guys getting into trouble over a scrimmage game. If you do come down, hollar at me. Almost anyone can point me out from our school.

Should be a good test for both teams & will show any weakness either team has.

Yes, my partner in crime will be there, we will look you up when we get over there.

Should be a good test for both teams & will show any weakness either team has.

Yes, my partner in crime will be there, we will look you up when we get over there.

I hate that i will be in Memphis this weekend and will not be able to see the scrimmage on Friday. This should be a great test for Cascade. I am ready for this season to start but for now scrimmages are better than nothing. Good luck to both teams and hope both teams stay injury free.

Good scrimmage for both teams, but I don't think you'll see too much of mTp's starters for long. Especially if mTp's offense score's a few in the first part of scrimmage.

Can't wait to hear how this one turns out. I'm hoping you guys do well. It's not going to look good if the Region 5 favorite gets spanked by MP. I'll be curious to see yall’s opinion on which team was better (TCA vs. MP). Too bad JB isn't scrimmaging high quality opponents...You got that right; JB is still the team to beat in this region.

I believe Cascade did very well in last fridays scrimmage. I hope MP is ready cause the Champions are very talented and well coached.

p.s.- I believe that we(TCA) have alot of work to do... its early tho!

I believe Cascade did very well in last fridays scrimmage. I hope MP is ready cause the Champions are very talented and well coached.

p.s.- I believe that we(TCA) have alot of work to do... its early tho!

Thanks for the kind words. I don't think you'll have to worry too much about TCA having a successful season. It was very obvious that your line is huge and athletic. The QB is a heck of an athlete. After you get the rust knocked off, TCA will be a force out of the West!