riverdale vs whites creek scrimmage

SCHSFan

i went to the scrimmage and the final was 35-7 riverdale wat i saw was a typical hard nose defense and a speedy offense they should be a contender this year wat do u think?

I think that whites creek isnt a very good opponent for us to scrimmage the are a 4A school and not very deep they had some good athletes out there. I really like#21 size he could be a true player if someone knows his name let me know he looked really good. WC may go to the playoffs but wont go very deep into them

I think that whites creek isnt a very good opponent for us to scrimmage the are a 4A school and not very deep they had some good athletes out there. I really like#21 size he could be a true player if someone knows his name let me know he looked really good. WC may go to the playoffs but wont go very deep into them

Heard that the Whites Creek score came on the third play of the scrimmage but after that the Warriors settled down and pretty much had their way with the Cobras. Riverdale is going to be fine. Whites Creek could very easily be a 4A playoff team and they could be a team that goes to the second or third round of the playoffs. Hillsboro is loaded but after this there's really no team that is HEAD & SHOULDERS above "The Creek" right now. Anyone who wants to compare any of the Clarksville Schools or teams like Tullahoma, Stratford, Maplewood, & Lawrence Co. to a football factory like Riverdale PLEASE GO AHEAD & DO SO

after watching riverdale scrimmage whites creek today, riverdale is well...riverdale. no suprises. run defense is STOUT. several times i literally saw 10 guys on the tackle (everyone but the safety). they were getting to the ball. WC might have got a new set of downs maybe once that i can remember. they scored once on blown coverage i believe they had a guy wide open and he went the distance, thats the only time i can remember them passing the 40. wasnt much throwing though, both teams probably had 2 or 3 a piece. our backs on the offense are a force to be reckoned with also, probably had about 8 guys run the ball today. O-line is tough but didnt quite live up to the title many have given them today as the best in the state (i believe they will when it counts), they played fine though.

cant say leaving the scrimmage i was extremely excited, it was more as what i had expected. i am excited seeing the young talent from some of the juniors today, #72 alex smithson, #7 aaron ebalarosa, #6 joey lee, and #20? dont got a name for him. also saw a #33 who i heard is a senior and a transfer?

Was 21 playing linebacker? He is new to the program. I think that is who you are referring to. I don't know his name but he could be a big time talent if they continue to work with him.

after watching riverdale scrimmage whites creek today, riverdale is well...riverdale. no suprises. run defense is STOUT. several times i literally saw 10 guys on the tackle (everyone but the safety). they were getting to the ball. WC might have got a new set of downs maybe once that i can remember. they scored once on blown coverage i believe they had a guy wide open and he went the distance, thats the only time i can remember them passing the 40. wasnt much throwing though, both teams probably had 2 or 3 a piece. our backs on the offense are a force to be reckoned with also, probably had about 8 guys run the ball today. O-line is tough but didnt quite live up to the title many have given them today as the best in the state (i believe they will when it counts), they played fine though.

cant say leaving the scrimmage i was extremely excited, it was more as what i had expected. i am excited seeing the young talent from some of the juniors today, #72 alex smithson, #7 aaron ebalarosa, #6 joey lee, and #20? dont got a name for him. also saw a #33 who i heard is a senior and a transfer?

#33 is a jr

riverdales next scheduled scrimmage is friday at franklin county, wonder if it would be allowed to be played since it is out of county?

I just read on the dnj's website where schools can resume outdoor activity friday, but not earlier than 11 a.m. in the mornings and 6 p.m. in the afternoon and it also stated that teams are only allowed to practice one time. However, it did not say anything about scrimmages, so I guess we shall see.