WHERE YOU AT LAKE COUNTY FOOTBALL FANS?

spellerone

The falcons lost alot of talent but they still have several talented players.I hope everybody sleeps on this year's Lake Co. team.They will be better than everyone thinks.

Nobody will sleep on the Falcons...People will prepare for them just like always...But if you think they will be as good as last year or the year before,you are fooling yourself...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired of this racist stuff. Leave the white kid alone now. Pick on the fat kid toting water a lil.

And if they gave Tennessee an enema they would Stick the hose in Union City eh Spellerone.

And the best chance Union City has of beating Mckenzie is before the first whistle and after the last one.

And I don't care who the quarterback is. Nor what color.

Hey butchie, someone got on here last year and started talking about the white kid and there were those including myself who thought they were talking about his race.(whew! long sentence, out of breath) And now that it has happened again this year I am getting the feeling that someone is messing with us to see what is said.

I don't know if your kidding or not....But the QB's name IS White.....LOL

And don't be so sure about the UC-McKenzie game...Surprising things do happen...Lord do I know that....i.e last year in West Carroll.....

Yes,Union City IS the center of the universe...Remember we got a Super Wal-Mart...

I wasn't surprised. I predicted it. Knew all along that UC would fall. It was because of fans that are fond of that word, Never. That was the night that Universe came crashing down. I will bet Union City having a Lowes and a Walmart didn't make you feel any better that night. Now enough about basketball, this IS a football topic. Let it go oc, let it go. Now, if you would be so kind where do you think UC will finish in the region this year. I'm talking football oc, take a deep breath and focus.......focus, I know you can do it...

Nobody will sleep on the Falcons...People will prepare for them just like always...But if you think they will be as good as last year or the year before,you are fooling yourself...

Good coaches don't overlook anyone. I'm hoping to go the game tonight if I can get my boss to let me take a half day vacation. Hope springs eternal. Good luck to your son and UC. Let's pray for a safe rest of the season for all the players out there. It has been a difficult start. I love highschool football. I have two sons who chose not to play football. I did not encourage or discourage them I let it be their decision. I am sure I would have worried about them getting hurt if they had played. I get the highest highs from Lake County highschool football but also the lowest lows. Highschool football to me is football in its purest form. I can't speak for other places but in Lake County it is about kids who play for the love of the game, not about scholarships, not about money. Sort of like government work.........Gotta love it too.....and you never did answer my question....If I could get that gov't job I would have evenings and weekends off and wouldn't have to burn vacation.

Thanks for the info. I saw Lake County in their down years and it seemed like they still had the horses, but they just had no direction. That`s a program I would really like to see return to their old form.

No discipline on those teams. It all starts with Respect. If a coach can't get his players to respect him, it is game over.

They are sold out.....

SHOOT!!!!!!

Always dodging the tough questions eh? What standouts can we expect from Obion County?

And lemme hear some info on the new Coach at Lake. Is he an Alumnist? If not where does he hail from? College experience? Or just some punching Judy who raised his hand to quick?

Butchie..The coach is Al Pellegrino..He coached at a 4a school in Georgia and has also coached in the Arena Football League and I beleve he's had a few coaching stints at a couple NFL teams..Seems like it may have been the Carolina Panthers and Jackonville Jaquars..Not sure about those teams but Lake Co.Falcon fan probably knows more ..I believe the school he was at had over 1500 students and about 100 players..I believe I read that he was in charge with everything that had to do with the football program..maybe the entire athletic program..Taking care of the fields..budgets..etc..Said he wanted to come to a one horse town and get away from the fast paced routine....And to a town with no mosquitoes!.lol..He may have thought they were horses..Anyway..he must not be just a punching Judy..All the players seem to like him and several adults I've talked to said he is working them hard..Get ready..Lake Co and McKenzie are going to be in an air show this year..

I am not fooling myself at all.I never said that LC would be better than last year or the year before. They will be better than you think. UC from what I hear is not as good as last year but that is hearsay. I would not judge LC by the jamboree tonight because I hear the coaches will play the game close to the vest.

Whose butt did ya'll kiss to get a man of his caliber to come to your swamp. With cheeseburger stealing mosquitoes, and Cottonmouths as big as anacondas. Why? Why? Would anybody wanna come to the edge of the earth to coach High School sports for ya'll. Call TSSA, This is a worser infraction than Private Schools recruiting. Last year when I came to Lake County, about halfway between Tiptonville, I passed the pipe that brings ya'll sunlight. This is unfair.

But I still hope ya'll the best. And I'm gonna get one them mosquitoes mounted for me wall. lol

Whose butt did ya'll kiss to get a man of his caliber to come to your swamp. With cheeseburger stealing mosquitoes, and Cottonmouths as big as anacondas. Why? Why? Would anybody wanna come to the edge of the earth to coach High School sports for ya'll. Call TSSA, This is a worser infraction than Private Schools recruiting. Last year when I came to Lake County, about halfway between Tiptonville, I passed the pipe that brings ya'll sunlight. This is unfair.

But I still hope ya'll the best. And I'm gonna get one them mosquitoes mounted for me wall. lol

What do you mean Butchie..All the fish he can eat..hunting and fishing..if a coach goes to other schools,they may win a lot of games..Come to Lake Co..and you have a chance to win State championships..Over 30 coaches supposedely applied for the job.. even from Canada..The Falcons will soar!

I am not fooling myself at all.I never said that LC would be better than last year or the year before. They will be better than you think. UC from what I hear is not as good as last year but that is hearsay. I would not judge LC by the jamboree tonight because I hear the coaches will play the game close to the vest.

A person would be out of his mind if they thought this team will be as good a sthe past couple years..But..I'm with you L.C. hopefully we'll be better than a lot of people think we will ..We're awfully young..with Seth and other players..but hopefully we'll get better as the season goes on and stay injury free!

I wasn't surprised. I predicted it. Knew all along that UC would fall. It was because of fans that are fond of that word, Never. That was the night that Universe came crashing down. I will bet Union City having a Lowes and a Walmart didn't make you feel any better that night. Now enough about basketball, this IS a football topic. Let it go oc, let it go. Now, if you would be so kind where do you think UC will finish in the region this year. I'm talking football oc, take a deep breath and focus.......focus, I know you can do it...

Yeah,just like I knew Trenton was gonna win that night also.....

I've said it more than once....But here goes again....My predicted order of finish...

1-McKenzie

2-Union City

3-Bruceton

4-Lake County

5 thru South Fulton doesn't matter