South Doyle vs Maryville

FultonFan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a hard formula to figure out. Just limit their run game and their passing game, then score alot points on their defense. Wasn't that the plan for s-d?

The legend of his formula has outlived his actual quote. Wasn't it something like "all you have to do to beat Maryville is run up the middle on them?"

Is this a joke?

That is exactly what I thought. The person starting this thread knew exactly what they were doing. Just trying to stir it up and get a reaction. From outside the thread I thought it might be someone trying to gage South Doyles team or some attempt at an intelligent conversation but I can see there was not any intelligence at all behind starting this so I will move on.

That is exactly what I thought. The person starting this thread knew exactly what they were doing. Just trying to stir it up and get a reaction. From outside the thread I thought it might be someone trying to gage South Doyles team or some attempt at an intelligent conversation but I can see there was not any intelligence at all behind starting this so I will move on.

Then by all means MOVE ON! The reason for the question was that I saw some of the South Doyle players at the big man contest in Powell, to say the least I was surprised at their size and agility. So in effect the question was a valid question to ask. But maybe you can attempt to add valuable insight to this thread, or simply MOVE ON!

ur not kidding about the lineman challenge. thts not only good for them on the offensive side of the ball but the defensive side as well. with a good quality runningback which i think they have they might just have wat it takes to pull the upset. they would have to play perfect tho but tht by no means is impossible. well see.