Bolivar vs. Huntingdon

Bolivar vs. McKenzie

Lexington vs. Huntingdon

Crockett Co. vs. Huntingdon

McKenzie vs. Lexington

Lexington vs. Crockett Co.

McKenzie vs. Crockett Co.

In that order.....starting at 6:30

If I were to rank these 5 teams based on tonights play, (and we know what rankings do to people on this board)

My ranking in order -

1- Huntingdon

2- McKenzie

3- Crockett

4- Bolivar

5- Lexington

I know everyone didn't show everything, but taking tonights 3 quarters of play from each team, this is my story and I am stickin' to it!

If I were to rank these 5 teams based on tonights play, (and we know what rankings do to people on this board)

My ranking in order -

1- Huntingdon

2- McKenzie

3- Crockett

4- Bolivar

5- Lexington

I know everyone didn't show everything, but taking tonights 3 quarters of play from each team, this is my story and I am stickin' to it!

Bolivar over Lexington?????? WATCH THE ARGUMENT BEGIN CAVCAV

Huntingdon beat boliver, crockett county, and lexington tonight. the way mckenzie looked tonight, they better find some new thumpers before they play huntingdon.

I think McKenzie will have all the thumping power they need come time to play htown. They didn't have all their starters playing. Everyone should be back next week.

mckenzie isnt suppose to beat teams like crockett boliver or huntingdon, mckenzie will rock the house in 1a, glad to hear huntingdon is rolling again

I assume your saying they shouldn't beat those teams because of classification differences. Keep in mind there is only about a 15 student difference between Mckenzie and Huntingdon. Just because a team is in a lower classification doesn't mean they aren't "suppose" to beat teams in a higher one. Using that theory, Huntingdon should have lost every game played at the jamboree last night.

The true test is which team is a better football team.

Bolivar vs. Huntingdon

Bolivar vs. McKenzie

Lexington vs. Huntingdon

Crockett Co. vs. Huntingdon

McKenzie vs. Lexington

Lexington vs. Crockett Co.

McKenzie vs. Crockett Co.

In that order.....starting at 6:30

I saw on WBBJ last night that Huntingdon beat Bolivar,Lexington & Crockett Co....

I saw where Bolivar beat McKenzie...How did McKenzie do against Lexington & Crockett Co??......

How did Crockett Co do against Lexington??....

How did the one poster pick McKenzie over Bolivar considering Bolivar beat the Rebels??...Just wondering....