Region 6-1A scrimmages.

GreenMan

List your teams scrimmages and where you think they stand at this point. Some teams have been vacant thus far this summer. What have the WC scrimmages looked like? CA? MC? Anyone?

Collinwood had a 3-way with Cascade and Trinity last week. All in all it was a good first scrimmage for the Trojans. I like starting off with tough competition, and both were that.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CA scrimmaged Ezell tonight and did well. They won though I'm not sure of the score.

Columbia Academy beat Ezell in a scrimmage in what some have said might be CAs worst season in a while. What happened at Ezell, did all thier atheletes transfer to DCA.

As hard as this is to say............way to go CA.

What did CA do well? Rector at RB?

Columbia Academy beat Ezell in a scrimmage in what some have said might be CAs worst season in a while. What happened at Ezell, did all thier atheletes transfer to DCA.

As hard as this is to say............way to go CA.

What did CA do well? Rector at RB?

They passed pretty well it looked like. Rector was qb about half of the time. CA's line also did well. They don't have much size but they all got after it in the trenches, which really suprised me.

Collinwood will travel to DCA this afternoon for a scrimmage with the Wildcats. Not sure about the time, it was short notice.

The Trojans also scrimmage Waverly Friday.

Next week on Saturday the Trojans travel across the state-line to play Wilson High School in a Jamboree.

GO TROJANS!!!!

Collinwood will travel to DCA this afternoon for a scrimmage with the Wildcats. Not sure about the time, it was short notice.

The Trojans also scrimmage Waverly Friday.

Next week on Friday the Trojans travel across the state-line to play Wilson High School in a Jamboree.

GO TROJANS!!!!

I think the scrimmage with Wilson is on Saturday.

Boy, you MP fans sure are getting quiet. What are you up to? Cascade must have brought out the humbleness in you guys. Its just a scrimmage.

We've always had humbleness we just don't let it show. At least not on here. lol 3 - 3 with DCA is pretty good. First CA beats Ezell and now you guys tie DCA. Boy what's next? Maybe ya'll should both go up to 2A.

We've always had humbleness we just don't let it show. At least not on here. lol 3 - 3 with DCA is pretty good. First CA beats Ezell and now you guys tie DCA. Boy what's next? Maybe ya'll should both go up to 2A.

Now thats funny.

Yeah I could just see it now.........all those ABC Nashville privates jumping to 3A to get away from us.