Region 6-1A scrimmages.

GreenMan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me know how the scrimmage with waverly goes gm...since that is our season opener....i would like to know some of there strong points i heard there line was huge and there middle backer wasnt bad i sure would appreciate some info

Waverly is a very atheletic team. They tackle pretty well. If your pass D isn't up to par, they are going to put a dent in it. Their QB has a good arm. They have a big line and good LBs. The DBs were pretty good also. If they had a weak point it was special teams. We ran opening KO back 89 yards for a TD, then took the next KO back to their 20 and the last one back to their 35. Their strongest point is their D.

Good Luck Kitty Kats. Go give em' some 6-1A football.

I'm guessing the game didn't go well for the Tigers. You guys are too quiet. Let's have some info.

You should be looking on the Spring Hill Alcoa thread. It went about like we figured it would. We moved the ball and stopped them from moving it. Their first string with a couple of adjustments scored on our second string. then their second stirng scored on our second/third string. It wound up 14 - 3 but was 3-0 when MP's first string came out. We ran our second string O out even they were starting on our own 1. That's confidence in the second string and giving them good experience.

when dailey went out it went south

Dailey only ran one designed play for him. He got about 35 yards out of it and coach didn't run him again. Pass, pass, pass. Starters were in for only about 8 plays. Spring Hill got the 14 points on real good field position from fumbles by the 2nd string offense and against our 2nd string defense.