Smyrna vs. Ravenwood?

jmu031

SURE. i dont see either on back in the title game but i would think smyrna would have the better chance (which is very slim in my mind) and thats coming from a riverdale fan

Should I expect anything else but doubt from a Riverdale fan that doubts anything but Riverdale? Do you reallly think the WingT will take Riverdale any closer to the title game?

pretty simple

every 2 years region schedules are re drawn

game weeks change

sometime your non region opponents line up sometimes they don't

same thing happened with gallatin a couple yrs ago.

I think with Smyrna scheduling brentwood academy,brentwood and gallatin no one can accuse them of ducking anybody

As for smyrnas state chamionship chances they have enough talent to be in the mix. Its funny someone from rdale commenting on smyrnas chances since they are a team getting further away from the game every year

lost in semis in 2005

lost in quarterfinals in 2006 to SMYRNA THE SATE CHAMPION ON THEIR HOME FIELD WHEN THEIR WING T COULD NOT SCORE BUT ONE TD AND NO TDS IN THE LAST 3 QTRS.

but as usual they still have the arrogance to come on a thread comcerning the last 2 state champs and boast about how good they are.

82 cat has it right. . .

As we old heads have said for years, scheduling is a little tougher than just calling someone up and saying "let's play."

As for both reappearing in the title game; when was there a rematch in consecutive years in the 5A game?

Ever?

Odds are quite high for either team appearing in the game this season.

If Ravenwood is so good why did they refuse to scrimage Riverdale this year?

I believe it was because of the butt-kicking the Warriors put on them in last years scrimage!

Booked up, why, is Riverdale having problem getting scrimmage games? You would think there was some type of scrimmage championship trophy with all the bragging on here by Riverdale about being the Scrimmage Kings.

Why would I expect any other fantasy bragging comment coming from Riverdale fan from a scrimmage last year that didn't make it to the championship game in the last couple of years? Do you really see Riverdale image starting to falter as a football powerhouse and becoming second fiddle to Smyrna in Region 5-5A. It really seem the Smyrna thing is tearing the heart out of Riverdale sole after being top dog in Region 5-5A for so many years.

Will the Air Game of Smyrna and LaVergne win out over the WingT of Riverdale?

If Ravenwood is so good why did they refuse to scrimage Riverdale this year?

I believe it was because of the butt-kicking the Warriors put on them in last years scrimage!

Talk about living in the past. I guess you'll need to explain your point. Ravenwood lost more than one scrimmage last year but it didn't seem to hurt them during the playoffs. Let's see...win a scrimmage and lose early in the playoffs vs lose a scrimmage and make it to the 'ship game...which one would i choose? hmmmmm?

ya know this is the first time riverdale has had to come from the "underdog" position, i actually kinda like that, i am more excited than ever to be straight honest. we have the best oline probably in our history and so many running threats. i kinda like having the dual threats over the dominant gaston, ralph, alvin, ect. definately will fit better for the wingt also.

we lost the 2 CRAZIEST ways last year that i have ever seen, both games controlled the pace most of the time. if a team wants to beat us this year i think its gonna take more than that, it literally took miracles last year. WE BELIEVE isnt really gonna help anything, smyrna always has believed (i hope they have atleast) and last year was the first time it got them anywhere. would love to hear an opinion from wyant, obviously he has pledged allegiance somewhere else but i think he could keep it pretty honest. WE DOUBT riverdale hasnt got to many teams any where either