Sullivan South/Volunteer

GC_Quincy

Final was South 4 TDs and Volunteer 2 TDs

South's first two drives were three and out

Volunteer's first two drives were a TD and bad snap fumble on South 20 yd line

After six drives each the score was tied 2-2 and South pulled Phillips and some others. Volunteer starting QB had 4 series.

Three or four more series apiece with 2nd and 3rd teams South scored 2 times.

Overall about even for the 1st team IMO.

Final was South 4 TDs and Volunteer 2 TDs

South's first two drives were three and out

Volunteer's first two drives were a TD and bad snap fumble on South 20 yd line

After six drives each the score was tied 2-2 and South pulled Phillips and some others. Volunteer starting QB had 4 series.

Three or four more series apiece with 2nd and 3rd teams South scored 2 times.

Overall about even for the 1st team IMO.

Im pretty sure thats a false statment i saw the whole thing and i saw south only score 3 but i might have missed one but im pretty sure...all i know is both teams looked good,and Phillips...that boy is an athlete he can do it all.I hope they have nothing but success,and I would imagine that they will with Phillips.Good luck both teams

Go Falcons

OK. It was 5-2 South. The 1's were 3-2 South. Volunteer busted South's mouth. They scored and were ready to do it again before we woke up. The Sophs ran away with it. Volunteer is to be reconed with. They will beat MoEast and will give MoWest a run for the money. My take is Volunteer and Greenville in the IMAC. They can run and they can throw...to more than one person. And they are fired up. The name Cradic goes way back in Church Hill football history. And after the Jamboree tonight they can run with anybody in the MLC. Congratulations Church Hill...you're back!

OK. It was 5-2 South. The 1's were 3-2 South. Volunteer busted South's mouth. They scored and were ready to do it again before we woke up. The Sophs ran away with it. Volunteer is to be reconed with. They will beat MoEast and will give MoWest a run for the money. My take is Volunteer and Greenville in the IMAC. They can run and they can throw...to more than one person. And they are fired up. The name Cradic goes way back in Church Hill football history. And after the Jamboree tonight they can run with anybody in the MLC. Congratulations Church Hill...you're back!

wow i didnt know that i could miss that many touchdowns...im not sure if south even scored 4 times.I only seen them score 3 but i might have missed one but im possitive i didnt miss 2tds...was you watchin the same game as i was?!?!?!

I don't think anything can be assumed from the scrimmage regardless of the score. Phillips looked good for South but defense needs to help him. Volunteer did not run the starting QB the first four series only the first two then Christian came in for a couple series and Cradic played the final series w/1st's. Volunteer played 4 QB's to South's 2. Both teams have strong points and areas to strengthen.

South was able to Throw on Volunteer and Vounteer ran all over South's defense so there's work to be done.

I don't think anything can be assumed from the scrimmage regardless of the score. Phillips looked good for South but defense needs to help him. Volunteer did not run the starting QB the first four series only the first two then Christian came in for a couple series and Cradic played the final series w/1st's. Volunteer played 4 QB's to South's 2. Both teams have strong points and areas to strengthen.

South was able to Throw on Volunteer and Vounteer ran all over South's defense so there's work to be done.

Good summary, thats about how I saw it. Lots of work to do yet for both teams but both teams showed a lot of potential for this season.

Now, lets go to MoTown and check out the rest of the conference tonight. Go Falcons!!!