Ensworth downs Ravenwood

TigerRun

Should it be expected that you would agree with anyone against Ravenwood. You are unlike most of my family of friends over at Brentwood High. You are exception. Since you been on this board, your well documented bitterness of Ravenwood shows as well as your ignorance of football knowledge. Get over it.What was his number?

Rapbwood, I wasn't discussing the X's and O's of football, but rather your sensitivity regarding any comments that may be construed as negative toward Ravenwood. You just validated it. I am not negative toward Ravenwood just tired of the excuses and incessant whinning.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rapbwood, I wasn't discussing the X's and O's of football, but rather your sensitivity regarding any comments that may be construed as negative toward Ravenwood. You just validated it. I am not negative toward Ravenwood just tired of the excuses and incessant whinning.

What excuses and incessant whining are you talking about? Your imagination is wandering again as validated trying to stir thing up. Always want to put Ravenwood down to build up your own team image due to pure jealousy of the success of Ravenwood since signing on. Again, get over it and move on from your problem because it is juvenile behavior. One excellent thread was already shutdown because of you and now you are working on another. Either activate your PM so we can take your problem off this tread or quit signing on to pester the Ravenwood crowd with your mean spirited comments.

Please Football Fairy don't let Ravenwood make the playoffs this season so this fan can be brought back down to earth.

Tisk, tisk....attack Ravenwood, attack me, and wishing for fairies. I got a big laugh out of that silly comment. The only thing going to bring Ravenwood down is being out worked/played on the field. Football fairy, now that is original. Good comments

What excuses and incessant whining are you talking about? Your imagination is wandering again as validated trying to stir thing up. Always want to put Ravenwood down to build up your own team image due to pure jealousy of the success of Ravenwood since signing on. Again, get over it and move on from your problem because it is juvenile behavior. One excellent thread was already shutdown because of you and now you are working on another. Either activate your PM so we can take your problem off this tread or quit signing on to pester the Ravenwood crowd with your mean spirited comments.

Jealous of little brother? I don't think so. You have the problem, someone states that Ensworth beat Ravenwood in a meaningless scrimmage, and you get overly defensive and making excuses about your QB not playing. If this thread is shut down, it's on you. Maybe you should try to develop thicker skin and recognize somone's elses opion may be valid.

Jealous of little brother? I don't think so. You have the problem, someone states that Ensworth beat Ravenwood in a meaningless scrimmage, and you get overly defensive and making excuses about your QB not playing. If this thread is shut down, it's on you. Maybe you should try to develop thicker skin and recognize somone's elses opion may be valid.

Please go back and copy my comments about Ensworth and paste them here to demonstrate my defensive attitude. You won't find them except in your imagination.

Why Bwoodmon has never made one post on any threads about Brentwood football team, NOT ONE? Since first signing on last year, Bwoodmon attacking comments are on Ravenwood and never mentions the anything about Brentwood Football Team in all the threads about Brentwood High over the past year. The history of your post don't lie, you are jumping on the Ravenwood threads and bashing anyone. Your obsession about Ravenwood is ridulous while not support Brentwood High Football team support. For the third time, GET OVER YOUR OBSESSION WITH RAVENWOOD POSTERS. bwoodmon posting on CoachT

You could get into the game by starting a thread on Brentwood. Generate questions on how they are doing and the next game played. You might find out a football team exist at Brentwood High if you are really a supporter of the team.

Please go back and copy my comments about Ensworth and paste them here to demonstrate my defensive attitude. You won't find them except in your imagination.

Why Bwoodmon has never made one post on any threads about Brentwood football team, NOT ONE? Since first signing on last year, Bwoodmon attacking comments are on Ravenwood and never mentions the anything about Brentwood Football Team in all the threads about Brentwood High over the past year. The history of your post don't lie, you are jumping on the Ravenwood threads and bashing anyone. Your obsession about Ravenwood is ridulous while not support Brentwood High Football team support. For the third time, GET OVER YOUR OBSESSION WITH RAVENWOOD POSTERS. bwoodmon posting on CoachT

You could get into the game by starting a thread on Brentwood. Generate questions on how they are doing and the next game played. You might find out a football team exist at Brentwood High if you are really a supporter of the team.

Sorry, but you're just an easy target. You take yourself way too seriously. Get over it.

And, having seen your prior posts, tired of Ravenwood winning playoff games.

When my older kid went to BHS, I was just as loyal to their program as I became at Ravenwood when my younger kid started there. Most BHS fans understand that these are two schools this community can be proud of and support. All except bwoodmom. Your posts regarding Ravenwood border on hateful and Rapbwood was exactly right. You're not tired of anything except the fact that Ravenwood has stolen some of the Bruin thunder in Brentwood. Get over it.

And, having seen your prior posts, tired of Ravenwood winning playoff games.

When my older kid went to BHS, I was just a loyal to their program as I became at Ravenwood when my younger kid started there. Most BHS fans understand that these are two schools this community can be proud of and support. All except bwoodmom. Your posts regarding Ravenwood border on hateful and Rapbwood was exactly right. You're not tired of anything except the fact that Ravenwood has stolen some of the Bruin thunder in Brentwood. Get over it.

Bwoodmon and uoftfanatic are imposters and sole purpose is to insult and make up lies and attack fans of Ravenwood. It always a first time poster that come on here a start saying how sick they are of Ravenwood instead of talking about there own team support. Yet, they could have a second log in name. Best to report on CoachT of the problem once determine the goal of the poster. This violates the spirit of the CoachT board. CoachT has his own way of dealing with these clowns. They come and go frequently. It is the nature of their game.

Getting back to the scrimmage. . .

I saw Ensworth play last year, at the end of the year, and thought they are light years away from competing at the highest levels.

Have they made big strides since last season, did Ravenwood take them lightly, or is Ravenwood taking steps backwards?

Honest evaluations only, please.

Dude,

Seriously, you need to get a life. Going back to check back posts is a little wacky and over the top.