Fulton vs Seymour Scrimmage

prospect

Did any one see the fulton n seymour scrimmage?? If so please give details on how it went

Prospect .. went about like I expected ... Seymour got the ball first and had a couple of nice runs and got exited like they had won the Super Bowl .. missed about a 40 yard field goal and it was all downhill from there for Seymour .. Cobb took the first play for Fulton 70 yards but was called back ... Fulton scored about 7 times to 1 for Seymour and it came on a pass interception from the subs (3rd team QB) ... I wished the Bearden scrimmage had not been rained out cause Fulton would have been in a fight in that one .... dont think they have been challenged enough yet ... but come 8/31 the real stuff starts and the Falcons will find out quick the areas that need improved .. I think they already know but it will give them indication on how far they need to come ....

but after the very first drive seymours whole 1st team on offense wasn't back in together and i think seymours first team wasn't scored on but once other touchdowns were against second and third team

so are u sayin that seymour is better than fulton and would have proved that if their first team stayed in??