Marshall County Chamber of Commerce Jamboree

Big Country

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Chapel Hill are they playing tonight instead of the bobcats witch i would rather see the bobcats play so i will know if marshall can beat them this year witch i think they can since they are better .

Giles will be playing,and of course MC can beat them, they are the best team in the

region,heck , maybe even the state! Every august we hear it. MC will beat GC, MC will beat lipscomb,

MC will win state. Show us something then you can brag. make the playoffs,beat lipscomb,do something.

I wish MC well dont get me wrong, just tired of hearing it.

What about Chapel Hill are they playing tonight instead of the bobcats witch i would rather see the bobcats play so i will know if Marshall can beat them this year witch i think they can since they are better .

Chapel Hill is Hosting their own Jamboree Saturday night. What I'm hearing its all about money. These are good fundraisers. Eagleville, Cascade, Middle TN Christian, Forrest are the ones playing in it.

Lorretto beat Cornersville, i dont remember the score

Lincoln County beat Giles County, dont remember the score

and Coffee County beat Marshall County 26-22

Was the game between Lincoln Co. & Giles Co. competitve or was it lopsided?????

Sounds like Coach Keeton is going to do good things at Loretto because last year the Mustangs were terrible.

Was the game between Lincoln Co. & Giles Co. competitve or was it lopsided?????

Sounds like Coach Keeton is going to do good things at Loretto because last year the Mustangs were terrible.

Three pretty good games with each going down to the wire.

1) Cornersville lost 15-14 after leading 14-0 in the 1st quarter. Loretto scored with less than

a minute to go & won the game by converting on two point conversion.

2) Lincoln 14-10 over Giles. Giles impressed me in this one. I don't think last year was a one

year fluke. Bobcats threw into the endzone on the final play & had a chance, but pass gets

picked & Lincoln holds on.

3) Coffee County over Marshall County 26-22. More offense than most imagined. Coffee moved

the ball all night long & Tigers showed big play ability. Coffee scores with less than 30 seconds left

to pull out win, after Marshall had gone up on about a 60 yard scoring pass play on fourth and long with

about a minute left.

Big Country, it's got the makings of an exciting season in Region 5-3A.

BTW, who was Cheatham's big time runningback a couple of seasons ago. Coffee had a player that reminded

me so much of him.

Three pretty good games with each going down to the wire.1) Cornersville lost 15-14 after leading 14-0 in the 1st quarter. Loretto scored with less thana minute to go & won the game by converting on two point conversion.2) Lincoln 14-10 over Giles. Giles impressed me in this one. I don't think last year was a oneyear fluke. Bobcats threw into the endzone on the final play & had a chance, but pass getspicked & Lincoln holds on.3) Coffee County over Marshall County 26-22. More offense than most imagined. Coffee movedthe ball all night long & Tigers showed big play ability. Coffee scores with less than 30 seconds leftto pull out win, after Marshall had gone up on about a 60 yard scoring pass play on fourth and long withabout a minute left.Big Country, it's got the makings of an exciting season in Region 5-3A.BTW, who was Cheatham's big time runningback a couple of seasons ago. Coffee had a player that reminded me so much of him.

Are you thinking of #23 Landon Jones???? Sounds like Giles, Marshall, & Spring Hill are all going to be TOUGH TOUGH TEAMS TO BEAT IN REGION 5-3A just from judging by their scores tonight and comparing them to the level of competiton that they all played.Spring Hill beat Mt. Pleasant 14-3Creek Wood lost to Columbia Central 7-27Montgomery Central played Clarksville tonight in the "Queen City Jamboree" at Northeast High School. I do not have a result of that one yet. David Lipscomb plays tomorrow night in the second game of the "Metro Jamboree" at Hunters Lane.I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW PAGE IS FARING SO FAR THIS PRESEASON BUT I HAVE HEARD NOTHING!!!

Three pretty good games with each going down to the wire.1) Cornersville lost 15-14 after leading 14-0 in the 1st quarter. Loretto scored with less thana minute to go & won the game by converting on two point conversion.2) Lincoln 14-10 over Giles. Giles impressed me in this one. I don't think last year was a oneyear fluke. Bobcats threw into the endzone on the final play & had a chance, but pass getspicked & Lincoln holds on.3) Coffee County over Marshall County 26-22. More offense than most imagined. Coffee movedthe ball all night long & Tigers showed big play ability. Coffee scores with less than 30 seconds leftto pull out win, after Marshall had gone up on about a 60 yard scoring pass play on fourth and long withabout a minute left.Big Country, it's got the makings of an exciting season in Region 5-3A.BTW, who was Cheatham's big time runningback a couple of seasons ago. Coffee had a player that reminded me so much of him.

Are you thinking of #23 Landon Jones???? Sounds like Giles, Marshall, & Spring Hill are all going to be TOUGH TOUGH TEAMS TO BEAT IN REGION 5-3A just from judging by their scores tonight and comparing them to the level of competiton that they all played.Spring Hill beat Mt. Pleasant 14-3Creek Wood lost to Columbia Central 7-27Montgomery Central played Clarksville tonight in the "Queen City Jamboree" at Northeast High School. I do not have a result of that one yet. David Lipscomb plays tomorrow night in the second game of the "Metro Jamboree" at Hunters Lane.I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW PAGE IS FARING SO FAR THIS PRESEASON BUT I HAVE HEARD NOTHING!!!

I'm sure Coach Thomas (being the defensive minded coach that he is) will find a way to try and fix the Marshall Co. defense. The Tigers gave up 394 yards of offense and 26 points in one half of football tonight (although we should take into consideration that they were playing a playoff level 5A football team).

I'm sure Coach Thomas (being the defensive minded coach that he is) will find a way to try and fix the Marshall Co. defense. The Tigers gave up 394 yards of offense and 26 points in one half of football tonight (although we should take into consideration that they were playing a playoff level 5A football team).

well im sure most of yall didnt notice this, but Coffee County got over half of their point against our 9th graders and they never did pull out their starters from what i saw