Macon Co. vs Trousdale Co.

incrediblefan

Uh... you might be in for a big surprise. Ask gordonsville!

A Gordonsville team that played in a jamboree with teams on their schedule that include Trousdale Co. & Smith Co. DID NOT WANT TO SHOW MUCH AT ALL AGAINST MACON CO. Also do not forget that apparently Gordonsville's kids were playing with heavy hearts from the events that transpired during the day.That news is terrible and I wish the best for both that young man as well as the young lady. Trousdale Co. will beat Macon Co. by 2TD.

Uh... you might be in for a big surprise. Ask gordonsville!

A Gordonsville team that played in a jamboree with teams on their schedule that include Trousdale Co. & Smith Co. DID NOT WANT TO SHOW MUCH AT ALL AGAINST MACON CO. Also do not forget that apparently Gordonsville's kids were playing with heavy hearts from the events that transpired during the day.That news is terrible and I wish the best for both that young man as well as the young lady. Trousdale Co. will beat Macon Co. by 2TD.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The silence from TC this off-season should worry some folks in 1A. YellerJacket silence is scarey !! You mean TC isn't going to run the offense they ran in the jamboree. At least in jamboree's TC fans can watch their offense on the field and think, "Remember when we.....".

Looks to me that Macon Co. has gotten the work done they were looking for this off-season. They looked alot better than all the negative I have heard about their scrimmages. That's just it though. None of that counts. This Friday Night it starts counting. I say this will be a very good ball game.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BIG COUNTRY....MASTER PROGNOSTICATOR HAS SPOKEN!!!!

Pack it up. I'm not even going. Country says we lose by 14. I say MC wins by 14.

How does this thread get to page 3???? Why so quiet??????

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BIG COUNTRY....MASTER PROGNOSTICATOR HAS SPOKEN!!!!

Pack it up. I'm not even going. Country says we lose by 14. I say MC wins by 14.

How does this thread get to page 3???? Why so quiet??????

I didn't get to see much of Trousdale Saturday. I did think Macon's 1's looked pretty good. It should be a good game.

It always is.

twang you seem kindler and gentler this year what gives????

TC succeeded in showing absolutely nothing. Even Westmoreland seemed vanillia.

Both SC offenses looked as bad as both defenses looked good!

Kinder...maybe. I was quite a bit kinder toward the Tiggers last year. I really respect their young coach. I think he's going to be a very good one. I was just having a little fun with the Tigger nation in the past. Most of what I said was in response of what was said by your fans. I do like several of them.

Kinder...maybe. I was quite a bit kinder toward the Tiggers last year. I really respect their young coach. I think he's going to be a very good one. I was just having a little fun with the Tigger nation in the past. Most of what I said was in response of what was said by your fans. I do like several of them.

Thanks Antwan. I hope this season will be filled with alot less stress and see more wins this go around.