Macon Co. vs Trousdale Co.

incrediblefan

Thanks Antwan. I hope this season will be filled with alot less stress and see more wins this go around.

angel...you are definitlely in the like column. Your optimism have always impressed me. Good luck to your

Tiggers this season. I won't be making the trek to Tiggerland this year. Seems I have a much more important event to attend. You know it's important to miss that game.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

angel...you are definitlely in the like column. Your optimism have always impressed me. Good luck to your

Tiggers this season. I won't be making the trek to Tiggerland this year. Seems I have a much more important event to attend. You know it's important to miss that game.

Well thank you Antwan. I have always supported our guys either way bad game or good game. Your event must be very important too miss our games now. Lots of luck too you guys till we play you of course you understand

I was just told by a good source from TC that Macon probably will beat TC. They are down this year. I think Westmoreland is down too. Macon might win half their games. (TC, West, GB, DC, hixson should be a W)

Westmoreland is definitely down but Greenbrier and Dekalb are not down at all. Best Dekalb team I have ever seen.

I really think this game could go either way,MC looked pretty fair against the run,but needs to improve against the pass.They lost a lot of talent due to grad. but seem to have younger player trying to step up.TC also lost a lot of talent very young with only 2 seniors starting. They have several jr's and soph's coming trying to shoulder the load. It seems the Jackets are'nt as speedy as normal due to younger legs but play a tough D for their age needs to improve also on pass D but are getting better.I feel if TC has and edge it will be coaching I'm not saying MC's coach a lesser play caller just younger I know him and think he has done a great job thus far in a very tough district.Personally I hope the Tigers have a great season, but I guess I have to give the edge to the Jackets,fri night,s on the Creekbank really fires young Jackets up plus a always rowdy crowd there too.I hope It is a good game and injury free for both squads. Go get em" Jackets 21-18.

I know this is off topic, but DeKalb used to be really good in football. I remember the year that they had Tyrone Owens and Ikie Phillips. Two specimans that a coach dreams about coaching.

Its a shame they had crappy coaching that year. Remember the outside linebacker on that team? 6'3" about 215 and could flat out fly. They had WAY to much talent to not at least make a serious run in the playoffs.

Does dekalb have lots of seniors or something? What's their strong point? What formation's?

I don't know about how many Seniors. They run out of the Gun. Their QB is sound and is very had to sack. He runs and throws well. There defense is tough against the run on the outside and pass defense is a lot better than average. We had to play our tales off to beat them in a scrimmage 3 - 2. But you might not consider that impressive since we are down so much this year.