Bledsoe Co. @ Polk Co.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck to the Warriors from the North End of the Valley. MCRWarrior is pullin for you!

The word over here in the shadow of Chilhowee mountain is that Coach Davis felt the need to go scout the Bledsoe in the SV Jamboree. Maybe the Cats are a little worried about the opener. Larry Davis Stadium is a great plce for a high school football game. Would like Bledsoe's chances better a home. Polk County scores at least 28 but Bledsoe will keep it close.

I agree with Old Pirate.. Polk has the best punter ive seen he may be even better than pumpy tudors was in high school. and pumpy went on to lead the nation for 4 years at UTC then drafted to the NFL... punting can make the difference i know i was a punter myself.. so polk by 17, Grundy will tire in the end...

yes coach davis did come over there and yes he did scout them .wants to know what its gonna take to win.and as far as 28 points i dont know about that i think maybe less but it should be a good game. yall be safe on the way over here

He probably came to see Grundy, a region opponent, too.

Real classy post.... The Jamboree didn't mean nothing.... This game actually means something to the team....

"Didn't mean nothing?" First of all it should be anything, not nothing. Any time a team goes on the field and does not care if they win or lose, or how they look you have BIG problems. Whether it is a Jamboree, scrimmage, or a playoff game, you want to do your best and to win. I will go ahead and make my prediction on this one and hope I am wrong. Polk by 2 or 3 touchdowns. I hope you are making notes as the week goes on for all the excuses you are going to post after Friday if all these predictions are correct.