SIEGEL AT SMYRNA

82cat

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couple good articles in the tennessean and the djn

Josh Day is a great hs lb and a really good young man who has worked hard to be the best

smyrna will probably throw it every play especially with the loss of their 2 excellent tbs

sanders who is a shifty but strong runner for his size ( think barry sanders type) and hicks ( jerome bettis type) can get it done

but if not we have a pretty decent qb that can throw it and a pretty decent wr.

Siegel won their jamboree last week and rolled up some points in the process so I am sure they will be chomping at the bit especially their dbs to show they can shut down sonny and rod as well as the rest of smyrnas passing game.

new teams new year

favorite?

I just hope we play well enough to make it a game

The Bulldogs win this one by as much as they want to. Siegel has some material from seeing them a couple of times, but I don't know about some of the things they try to do offensively. I just think that they are too rough around the edges offensively to give the champs much of a contest.

First off Smyrna 'should' shut out Siegel to send everyone a message. Their offense is NOT that good.

Second is it really on TV as I can not find it in the TV guide and I HAVE to set the VCR TODAY as I am leaving at O'dark thirty in the morning to go to Oklahoma!

I see this one as being a mercy rule game in the first half even with Smyrna starting slow!

Everyones counting out the stars. They will put up a fight. Smyrna better not come out with a cocky attitude. Could get shocked.

Dooooooooooooooooubt it. They won't get cocky and if they do, I don't believe it will be so much different.

However, Jarvis Hicks sounded a little cocky in the paper today. "It "ain't" no competition".