Jefferson County vs Greenville

JC4life

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they lost 22 seniors but their o line is still intact their defense is rebuilding and their qb is a soph. there starting rb has an ankle injury not many returning

If the Devils can utilize their speed to get around the line the chances of winning will go up tremendously. The D-line has to work on not staying square with the O-linemen though. I noticed a lot of the time they would fire off straight into the other man. I know its been said a lot, but it can't hurt again, the most improvement is always made from week 1 to week 2, so we will see how this one turns out. Not making a prediction until a later time.

You mean the fans prefer the 30+ year old Texas born veer to the WANG T...

Pats did some special things running veer back in the day so people have a soft spot for the veer. We didn`t run any regular ol boring Wing-T under Coach Meadows in 02 and 03, if you know what you're doing you can run pieces of every other offense out there. We ran spread, power I, split backs, wishbone, and you couldn`t just watch the guards and expect to stop the offense, you`d end up having the entire front 7 chasing the pulling guard who pulled away from were the ball was going. That offense in 02 and 03 was easily the most dynamic style of offense I played in or even played against. We played McMinn County in the playoffs in 02 they ran the status Wing-T and its like watching two completely different offenses, nothing looked the same.