Humblodt vs. Giles County

blockhead

The insurance company for the city of Pulaski declared the stands on the west unsafe and ordered them closed, however, on the east side the stands had some repairs done, and a number(215) of jacks placed underneath, and the insurance approved the repairs and deemed them usable.

As for the game, I do not know much about Humboldt, other than they beat us in basketball a couple of years ago and I still cry about it today...Giles Co. is not the same team they were last yr, they have lost, most importantly leadership, toughness, and talent. With Wallace at QB, look for them to throw a bit more, but that will soon stop as I predict he will complete more than his share to the wrong team. Perez will hold his spot on the defensive side of the ball, along with Reynolds(the midget), but Im not sure they have the tools around them to make plays like last yr.

I pick Giles in this one, and pray for the rest of this year....

where have you been thats old news

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This oughta be a great game. Just one question. Ok, I play for Humboldt but I heard that the fire marshall in Giles County said the grandstands weren't safe to be in. Is this true or will we be playin at Giles County field come Fri. night?

The insurance company for the city of Pulaski declared the stands on the west unsafe and ordered them closed, however, on the east side the stands had some repairs done, and a number(215) of jacks placed underneath, and the insurance approved the repairs and deemed them usable.

As for the game, I do not know much about Humboldt, other than they beat us in basketball a couple of years ago and I still cry about it today...Giles Co. is not the same team they were last yr, they have lost, most importantly leadership, toughness, and talent. With Wallace at QB, look for them to throw a bit more, but that will soon stop as I predict he will complete more than his share to the wrong team. Perez will hold his spot on the defensive side of the ball, along with Reynolds(the midget), but Im not sure they have the tools around them to make plays like last yr.

I pick Giles in this one, and pray for the rest of this year....

I guess the same place you have, I was just answering a question...

Humboldt will eventually dominate this game. It might be close early, but in the second half it will get out of hand!

i disagree because humboldt has a lot of linemen going both ways for them and giles only has about 1 or 2 players going both ways, so giles will be fresher in the 2nd half. and giles county is a very well conditioned team also.

i disagree because humboldt has a lot of linemen going both ways for them and giles only has about 1 or 2 players going both ways, so giles will be fresher in the 2nd half. and giles county is a very well conditioned team also.

No...no...one lineman goes both ways consistantly...center, right guard, both takles go sideline for d except for the occasional sub...ng plays a little fb, lt plays a litte te, rt plays a little g and t, ends are a gaurd and reciver, te starts at lb, fb starts at lb,rest will be given where rest is needed

Coach Ditka said Humboldt is just not what they once were...Early 90's they were very good, but these days he said they are almost Muffin status..

Iwouldnt go that far, most muffin teams usually have losing records regularly and

they most often dont have D1 prospects on the team.They may not be what they once were

but they are not in the muffin status.Wasnt they ranked 8th in preseason polls in 2aa?

No...no...one lineman goes both ways consistantly...center, right guard, both takles go sideline for d except for the occasional sub...ng plays a little fb, lt plays a litte te, rt plays a little g and t, ends are a gaurd and reciver, te starts at lb, fb starts at lb,rest will be given where rest is needed

My info must be wrong then.Still, dominate, ?? Anything is possible. That is why we

play the game,but the only way Giles County gets dominated is if they play without pads.

I look for a good game tonight.Have a safe trip.

GILES 19

HUMBOLDT 13

Very close Dedicated#62

Final Score 18-10 Giles Co.

First of all, let me apoligize in front of the whole world to Mr. Bo Wallace. He played great, and is only a sophomore. And take it form me, its hard to be a QB, and hold your composure that young. Great job Bo.

Second, Congratulations to Giles Co. You played with toughness, and I saw some leaders step up. The way you played made me proud to be from Giles County, and you proved me wrong in every way.

I will continue to have my doubts and be tough on Giles Co. football, I hope you guys continue to just be tough and prove me wrong every Friday night until Thanksgiving. Great job and Congratulations to all of the Giles Co. football team.

Humboldt played well also, and I predict they will have a successful season. Good Luck Vikings.