Brentwood Academy at Independence

donathan5507

If you will re-read my post...I never mentioned the kid...just the journey! You sir are the one who called him by name! I never questioned his talent.... as a matter of fact just wondered why someone with so much of it would choose the course that he followed!

You know what , mom, I was ready to jump in and defend you but after a little looking, yours has to be the most

disingenuous statement I've seen. Here's what you did...your original message was a direct follow up to a message mentioning the kid in question and you used the exact phraseology to refer to him. There was absolutely no question in anyone's mind about who your message referred to. Then, after a little criticism, you go back and delete your message thinking no one will be able to see exactly what you did and then you proclaim yourself to be an innocent, offended party.

You need to stay off the boards if that's how you choose to act. At the very least, you need to publicly apologize.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what , mom, I was ready to jump in and defend you but after a little looking, yours has to be the most

disingenuous statement I've seen. Here's what you did...your original message was a direct follow up to a message mentioning the kid in question and you used the exact phraseology to refer to him. There was absolutely no question in anyone's mind about who your message referred to. Then, after a little criticism, you go back and delete your message thinking no one will be able to see exactly what you did and then you proclaim yourself to be an innocent, offended party.

You need to stay off the boards if that's how you choose to act. At the very least, you need to publicly apologize.

First and foremost I don't need anyone to defend me...thank you...My orginal post was not a criticsim...but the facts of his journey over the last few years! The boy has talent....Friday night I guess we'll find out how much! As for an apology...SORRY! The delete was an error on my part not an attempt to cover up anything (since it was being quoted).

First and foremost I don't need anyone to defend me...thank you...My orginal post was not a criticsim...but the facts of his journey over the last few years! The boy has talent....Friday night I guess we'll find out how much! As for an apology...SORRY! The delete was an error on my part not an attempt to cover up anything (since it was being quoted).

Hey Mon I admire all kids that are willing to pratice in 100 degree heat while the masses are sleeping.

Your coments were a personal attact, and what were you trying to do by making an example of one kid. to prove a point. The do WE know about the July coment, who is WE. I heard HE was born in Davidson County you might take a look see. Got any other dirty laundry on Williamson County Kids.

If you will re-read my post...I never mentioned the kid...just the journey! You sir are the one who called him by name! I never questioned his talent.... as a matter of fact just wondered why someone with so much of it would choose the course that he followed!

Nice back pedal mom. And besides, he did not get suspended from school. Get you story straight, or better yet, please don't post any more. Your first follow up to my post seemed almost apologetic for what you said, but your insensitive follow up just proves to me that you only posted to stir up the pot. Find someone else to slam. I bet there are a lot of schools that would love to have him as their QB. Nobody is perfect, except for maybe you.

Nice back pedal mom. And besides, he did not get suspended from school. Get you story straight, or better yet, please don't post any more. Your first follow up to my post seemed almost apologetic for what you said, but your insensitive follow up just proves to me that you only posted to stir up the pot. Find someone else to slam. I bet there are a lot of schools that would love to have him as their QB. Nobody is perfect, except for maybe you.

I'm sure your right coach... starting with MBA...word has it they are still looking for a starter...but you know how hard it is to keep stories straight on these boards..It's really hard to back pedal and apologize at the same time...so I think I'll leave this subject alone and just catch the game on Friday night!

god i wish i wasnt in college football camp i would love to come see this game! i think indy will be hurtin at the line but i also think this tough game early will help the young offensive line grow up early and help the team later in the season. i think ba might come into this game a little over confident and indy will put up a fight as to the outcome score of this game i cant say either way but i hope my boys at indy put up a fight i wish i could be there to support them.

Oh and Wes, you're probably right. I won't exactly cry either...I'm more concerned about September 1.

I'm back...not that i went anywhere...and i promise no more coach bashing, strictly football this season!

donathan...September 1?? thats a saturday, did you mean september 7th? cause thats IHSvCHS game, and needless to say that will an interesting game, but we'll save that discussion for a couple more weeks.

im pulling for indy in this game, i cant stand BA. so goodluck eagles

First off, can we drop the Cordell thing once and for all? We all know the story of what happened last year and the years before that. Talk about his play all you want but leave his personal life out of it.

About the game, From what I hear Indy looked decent in the preseason (or whatever you want to call it), but seemed to have fallen off a bit from the year before. They have alot of young talent stepping up, and have arguably the region's best offense. Cordell is going to be alot more aware in the pocket as a Senior and if Pettigrew ever gets back to 100%, he will be a force. However, they lost the heart of their defense in Josh Grigsby, as well as alot of other good players on that side of the ball. They need some guys to step up.

Alot of people say that BA blows Indy away talent wise, but I think this will be closer than some think.

BA 27

Indy 21

I’ve not read much of anything about the extreme heat on Friday and the effect on game planning to keep players fresh. It could come down to depth of quality backup players for both teams. Friday night would be brutal on a two-way player like Chris Jordon and others playing both ways on BA & Indy. Will their be any gas left in the tank coming in the 4th quarter for two-way players and possible for single position players?

I guess both coaches are looking at this situation for additional substitution, especially for the two-way players. I look at depth with multiple substitutions to keep the key talent ready for the fourth. This is one point that could favors Indy and could make a difference in a tight game. Will either coach look at the first part of the game to get a commanding lead and coast with substitutions or keep rotating substitutions throughout the game to be ready to close it in the fourth?

BA has the talent but the depth could be a question as compared to Indy’s depth on the home field on this hot August night.