Jackson South Side @ Obion co wk 0

SShawks1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, most will say that Jax SS is the favorite in this one, and that is understandable. This is usually a good team. OC did lose 16 seniors off last years team, and will enter the game looking for some younger players to step up. But as was posted earlier on this thread, OC will not back down from SS. OC is coming off the best effort thus far in the jamboree vs Lake Co. OC will be young, and will look to improve each time on the field. But coming into Troy thinking it's over just because your bus made the trip is not a wise move. SS will come ready to play, and I think so will OC. Coach Driggers first real game at OC, opening night, it's always a big event. And also the first time we see Jax SS in several years, I'm looking forward to it. This will be OC's first ever week 0 game. and it can be heard on 104.9 KYTN.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree crazy things tend to happen in troy when nobody expects them, and I am pulling for the upset I just dont think oc will have enough depth to pull this one out... but then again crazier things have happened!!!

Well, most will say that Jax SS is the favorite in this one, and that is understandable. This is usually a good team. OC did lose 16 seniors off last years team, and will enter the game looking for some younger players to step up. But as was posted earlier on this thread, OC will not back down from SS. OC is coming off the best effort thus far in the jamboree vs Lake Co. OC will be young, and will look to improve each time on the field. But coming into Troy thinking it's over just because your bus made the trip is not a wise move. SS will come ready to play, and I think so will OC. Coach Driggers first real game at OC, opening night, it's always a big event. And also the first time we see Jax SS in several years, I'm looking forward to it. This will be OC's first ever week 0 game. and it can be heard on 104.9 KYTN.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was just wondering who has said anything about Jackson SS taking Obion co. lightly? Most are picking SS to win but it's been only by 2 tds thats not alot in HS Football. Your right if they take them lightly they will go home 0-1. South Side will be pumped up as well playing against coach Driggers. Should be a fun game! Good luck to both teams! Go hawks!

I agree crazy things tend to happen in troy when nobody expects them, and I am pulling for the upset I just dont think oc will have enough depth to pull this one out... but then again crazier things have happened!!!

OC never has enough depth or enough speed or enough athletes....But they play hard,especially at home...And they play in one of the strongest 3A regions in the state...They aren't awed easily by bigger,stronger,faster and athletic teams...They play strong teams every week out in region play...It's better to get the Rebels later in the year when the tough games have taken their toll on their depth...Sort of like me being a Tennessee Vol fan,I wouldn't want to play Vanderbilt and Kentucky to open the season instead of closing the season with them....They play UT tough enough at the end of the season when they are beaten up by the rugged SEC schedule....

hayes and co. better be mentally prepared. season home opener.......driggers' debut.......jack. south side coming to troy..........the patriots will be pumped up. it will be interesting!

Now that must be embarassing....And to make it worse,even when you go back and delete this post,people will see it cause it's been quoted and replied to twice......Keep on posting camper,we've all been there....Welcome to Tha T!!!!!!

By the way...It's the Jackson South Side Hawks and the Obion County Central Rebels....

i hope Oc represents region 7 well... southside is the best in region 6 and realisticly OC is down this year at the bottom of region 7 till they prove somthing. I have always believed OC wants to succeed they just fall short sometimes. its time to show region 6 that they arnt playing the same level of football thats getting played the further west you travel

Now that must be embarassing....And to make it worse,even when you go back and delete this post,people will see it cause it's been quoted and replied to twice......Keep on posting camper,we've all been there....Welcome to Tha T!!!!!!

By the way...It's the Jackson South Side Hawks and the Obion County Central Rebels....

I am new to this kind of thing, so forgive me if I make a mental error. I did not realize my every word would be critiqued. Again, I apologize to the REBELS but especially to HENRY COUNTY AND COACH GADDIS.