Volleyball Musical - Part 2

VballDaddy78

It looks like I am getting close to putting together another Volleyball theatrical debut (this is probably only somewhat familiar to the "true" long time posters on the Vball site). Just need a couple more posts or posters to get shut down!

Ok, I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille.

And if you've watched closely you'll notice that the "Coach" himself has been watching our forum for the last week or so --- so behave yourself

Ok, I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille.

And if you've watched closely you'll notice that the "Coach" himself has been watching our forum for the last week or so --- so behave yourself

I already got a response from GLJ. I don't know if you remember or saw the original but I wouldn't say anything that should ge pulled. But........................ I can say you will be one of the new characters, especially since some have "retired" from their duties (wink, wink - CU)

I already got a response from GLJ. I don't know if you remember or saw the original but I wouldn't say anything that should ge pulled. But........................ I can say you will be one of the new characters, especially since some have "retired" from their duties (wink, wink - CU)

No way! ME replace CU? Couldn't fill those shoes!

BTW, where is my favorite Cowboy these days?...she is laying pretty low