Scott County Highlanders vs. Gibbs Eagles

MasterChief

I hope Gibbs bounces back from this loss. They need to start out region with a win. The seniors on this team can lead them to a solid season and Joey is a playmaker in the backfield he just needs a few more games under his belt. My hats off to Scott because I know when I played them they left it all out on the field and had great sportsmanship. Good luck next week eagles.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HATS OFF TO SCOTT

I am very disappointed in the outcome of the game because my Eagles got out toughed this evening. If Scott plays with that type of attitude all season, they will create problems for some teams. Good luck Highlanders

I hope that this game will awaken my Eagles to realize what can happen when you play with pride and heart. Continue to work hard Eagles. Take this defeat and use it as a tool to make this season special. 8 games remain. 8 opportunities to make it a special year. 8 times to come out and play with pride. Continue to work hard. Union County is up next. A great rival that will be prepared to battle. Have a great week of practice.

GO EAGLES!

congradulation to the highlanders

I am an Oneida follower. but it is great to here you guys won . I heard you guys played great

I know alot of people say you have to be one or the other but I really am a two way fan .

I Have had realitives play for both side and really like to here when you do this good .

I know a lot of the players and i knew you could do really good this year . but I didn't think this good

keep up the good work , now you can feel the benefits, wish i could have seen the game tonight.

listen to your coaches they are doing something wright .

go highlanders

signed scalper

I hope Gibbs bounces back from this loss. They need to start out region with a win. The seniors on this team can lead them to a solid season and Joey is a playmaker in the backfield he just needs a few more games under his belt. My hats off to Scott because I know when I played them they left it all out on the field and had great sportsmanship. Good luck next week eagles.

Hey Aaron, at least I think so, Whats going on,What are you doing these day? I was #2 @ scott and we had alot of good games the four years we played each other.

I am going to Carson Newman College and I am prob. going to end up majoring in physical education and try and coach some where. I thought about going out for the team next year so I have been working out alot. How you been man? yea it was some good battles between scott and gibbs

Going to UT and trying to survive because its some tough crap. Have you seen that banks guy that used to play @ UT over there? He's got two years eligibility so he might make some news around that way. Our QB josh terry is a back up for Maryville right now in his freshman year.