Scott County Highlanders vs. Gibbs Eagles

MasterChief

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just cause u started for scott dont mean you stink i played for 2 of the best teams in scott high history and we had players on the field that didnt need to myself prob one of them but idk ask my teamates about that one. yea i seen u start your sophmore year i also seen wesley smith have to break 9 tackles everyplay. Im happy you where a team captain thats great but how many of them votes were from your senior class or junior class? freshman prob rode you all the way in there. Helped in practice during the spring dont make me laugh surely not DE cause I think Yancey and Buttram are 10X the DE you ever was and probably soon to be Babb and the sleeper sellers. I am a real big man now i wasnet back in the day. Ive got all 10 games of the highlander season last year watch the first play of York! Nice tackle #2 or was you tackling casper. Thats all im saying cause people get on here and run there mouth about scott that dont need to. Dont get on here talking crap to these other teams about the highlanders this season let the highlanders do there talking on the field. Im sure if I asked all the players what they thought about friday theyed say W but not a blowout and im sure there not looking ahead to other games.

M-gregory no offense about the wesley smith commment but the only 2 guys he wasent having to break tackles from were your man and somone elses.

your opinion honestly doesn't matter. but who are you since you want me to ask? fyi ask wes i have plenty of film to back up my blocking and probably the word of matt gregory when he gets back on. Yea and about the york play, wasn't even my assignment if you know anything about covering the option. LB have qb or fb not rb not to mention i had been moved from de to lb without any live practice at it. You honestly don't know anything about my skill because Gillum and the rest of the staff asked me and josh terry to help our former postitons in the spring to help a transition so i believe their opinion matters in my book alot more than yours does. I don't speak on behalf of SHS I SPEAK MY OPINION. I'll be glad to have this conversation friday in Scott Co. like adults if you would like. O and about the freshman pull thing, i was only beat by josh terry and we only had four seniors so it had to come from our large junior and sophmore class.

Well I was on a team that went 9-1 thats all you need to know. Again Who aint gonna back somone up that gets on here and ask them to? York didnt run the option first play it was a buck sweep towards scott high side I just watched the dvd again! You got burnt along with the CB and the Saftey. Sorry to tell you but the DE has the QB. C gap = QB......D Gap is pitch. It was a buck sweep! I might not know much but i know football. Skill i know about guys like your skill we had 2 guys who carried the bags and water outside everyday thats about as skilled as you get. Hmm wow did you know who all voted for you cause if you did thats the only way you would know if you had only beat J.D.

O and RR i apologize i shouldnet of sadi that about #27 and #33. But The truth is there and if you have watchem them play you would know.

Go Big Red Machine

wow your a big man to bash an 18- year old and not even give out your name. i was playin LB and under shannon we did't play gaps we played man there old man. I know what the vote count was because he announced us in order. Like i said, lets talk like adults friday not cowards who post anonymous, you don't have to post it just send me an e-mail or approach me friday at SHS. I'll be on the sideline my friends who respect me to the fullest along with the coaches who apparently thought i played good and are happy to see me there every friday night.

if you played like you talk you prob be playing for UT right now. Now I know thats a lie you dont play man against a double wing and it was a buck sweep for the last time. hmmmmm maybe he announced you by class since you know the jd and you were the only 2 seniors just a thought. Wow you want to meet a 40+ man and talk football with him well ill be on the fence tm if you can find me good luck. O yea and respect you? Thats y not one of them mentioned you in losses this preseason looka t the post all they say they lost was JD and Travis Seldvidge I can show you the post if youd like. thats the last post im making im not gonna argue with you anymore well id hardly call your post an argument since they make no since adn prove nothing when i have conclusive evidence. Let me ask you somethin since im an old man did you ever make all distrcit or atleast honorable mention? didnt think so! I let my pads do the talking. Next time i see casper ill ask him how your pads felt

lol still no name? yea we'll have a talk friday so just approach me whenever it suits you. He specifically named us in voting order. I guarantee you we can find more people @ SHS thats has alot of positive to say about me. If you played like you talked....we i guess we'll never know will we. I've asked two players from your era and have yet to name you just a few suggestion and one of them played at Bama and we know thats not you because Donnies is a respectable person.

Ok this is my last post i had to post this.

Why would they vote you over guys like steven kries, josh jeffers, joe brooks, josey chambers,cody yancey, jake buttram, craig owens when tehy all helped the team when you just tackled casper everyplay o wait i think you even missed him once or twice.

Donnie haha good times with him and he didnt play at Bama his son did. his son also only play 1 year at scott! shows how muhc u know about scott high history so that just made you a liar. Me and Donnie played on the same sides of the ball in the same line. Im not gonna tell who I am cause i dont need to. They mgiht have something posistive to say to your face but when you turn ur back by the way you played im sure they are all thinking the same thing I am.

hey his son's name is Donnie aka don don. Your a bitter old man who is a coward. Have fun working at Tennier if you even have a job. A 40-year old who is online this late needs help. I however am attending UT and becoming a Md day by day. So have fun raggin on kids on coachT while i go make something of myself by the way i had pow 3 times for the herald and no one even can name you not even Turtle.

yea hes not from my era you sdaid you asked players from my era get your story straight. Actually im a happy old man. Its Hart-co not tennier. Lots of good people work at tennier why say that? ISnt your father a preacher some preachers son making fun of low class people just trying to get by. I dont rag on kids on coach T just idiots like you that get on here and make fools of themselves saying they were good when noone else thinks so unless they are in your familey of course. Lets see i haev axcess to the pow last year and i think your badly mistaken here they are:

JD-3X

RG-1X

JS-1X

JB-1X

SK-2X

Scott OL-1X

RM-1X

There you go lieing again

Turtle #64 been along time Great player even better friend.

wow dude your stupid. I didn't crack on Tennier, but no one that works probably will ever leave Scott Co to do anything else. I've put alot of time in @ the Scott Co. Food Bank and probably 50 hours with Habitat for Humanity this Summer so wtf!? about me looking down at people. It was against Fulton for the pow, i'll bring you the shirt fri. I haven't seen anyone else say anything about my talent and I doubt you could get anyone to do so. You may just be mike smith then? c and dl?

wow dude your stupid. I didn't crack on Tennier, but no one that works probably will ever leave Scott Co to do anything else. I've put alot of time in @ the Scott Co. Food Bank and probably 50 hours with Habitat for Humanity this Summer so wtf!? about me looking down at people. It was against Fulton for the pow, i'll bring you the shirt fri. I haven't seen anyone else say anything about my talent and I doubt you could get anyone to do so. You may just be mike smith then? c and dl?

SMITH #60 Another great player better friend But still wrong. Who wants to leave scott co? Most people are happy here. O gosh you work in a food bank. When most kids my age were growing up it was out in the hay fields busting our tails! not in a air conditioned building. Wheres your other 2 pow? Fulton was 46-0 at halftime why would you want player of the game that game? yuns didnt tackle rogan but once or twice. I havent seen anyone else besides you on here saying you were good? Not one of your teammates. But no im not Smith #60. Smith prob dosent even know how to work a computer

SMITH #60 Another great player better friend But still wrong. Who wants to leave scott co? Most people are happy here. O gosh you work in a food bank. When most kids my age were growing up it was out in the hay fields busting our tails! not in a air conditioned building. Wheres your other 2 pow? Fulton was 46-0 at halftime why would you want player of the game that game? yuns didnt tackle rogan but once or twice. I havent seen anyone else besides you on here saying you were good? Not one of your teammates. But no im not Smith #60. Smith prob dosent even know how to work a computer

like i said, drop the crap. i wasn't there getting paid i was VOLUNTEERING. This is your like 5th post after you said it was your last and i'm not going to respond anymore to you because its proving nothing more than I can argue with a mysterious old man. SHS-35 Gibbs-14 does any one else have a predicition.

Dang watson man chill. Im not really agreeing with either one of you, but watson man u didnt stink. However u wasnt the best either. There are alot of just average players who have came outta scott high, and i think ur one of them. You worked hard in the weight room and on friday nights, just like ur team mates. I really wish the best for ya, and too i wished you would play football some where. For that fact, i wish every scott football player would go on and play. College football teaches you more than just football stuff, it teaches you disclipine, respect, and maturaity. Not trying to get anything started with old highlander, but when somebody says something about you or the way you played you dont wanna come back with ......."Oh well i was player of the week 3 times and blah blah blah" man let it go. You know the truth, you know if you had a good or a great career at scott high. Well enough wind bagin....... Hey man if u wanna play ball up here with me at campbellville, man let me know and ill talk to my coaches and help u get on. That goes for any scott high players.

WARRR DADDY HIGHLANDER GO SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott 35

Gibbs 21

Gibbs score atleast 1 touchdown with the HOOK-N-LADDER!!!