Oneida vs Hampton

uuuhhh.....are you old enough to to be on here without mommy and daddy knowing?

mr.what ever kind of color blood you have

mom and dad give me permision to stay up and say

I wish you would have said more so i could make fun of you

signed its past my bed time and i'm still

smarter then you

good night

from scalper

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They lose a few with injuries because they are PHYSICAL....And before you start, yes I know Onieda prides itself on being physical too. And I'm sure against other 1a and 2a teams you can play that type of ball. I know you don't understand now but you will come friday after the game. Hampton would and has dominated a very good 4a team (Johnson Cnty.) that is expected to challenge for the Mtn. Lakes conf.(although South is clearly the favorite) Their fatbodys can MOVE too. they have outstanding speed and quickness to be ssssoooo huge. Good luck to all and I hope everyone avoids injuries,but as physical as this game will be played that is only hopeful at best. Hampton-37 Onieda-12 ,IMO

dear mr. don't know much

are you man enough to admit you was way off ?

that is alright you probly think its past my bed time .

great game bulldogs . i ejoyed it .

it makes looking forward to our next meeting exiting.

but for the bulldog fans . I'm not convience you all follow football much

scalper

Oneida is probably a good team but Hampton is the beast of the northeast. Oneida will play them good for a quarter or two, but in the end PUJO's boys from Hampton will make Oneida bow down.

dear mr. living legend

I think you just died

anyone who listens to you must be really stupid

cause I didn't see it that way at all

ofcourse if you are a legend in you own mind this show

how much mind you have

signed scalper the little boy who knows more about football than all you

from scalper

I didn't make a prediction on the score because I knew there was 2 good teams playing

but is sure is fun to rub it in when people that think they are so smart are so wrong.

the only prediction I maid is Oneida would come out and play 4 quarters of football and I think

everone who saw the game would have to agree.

would any of you rocket scientist like to make prediction on next weeks game?

come on . I expected a bunch of excuses on why you all were wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goooooooooo Bulldogs! Great game boys!

yes I took nothing from the dogs they played a great game

but for all the fans who thought Oneida was a push over , I get to laugh

I am the first to say bulldogs are the best team tonight and yes I am impressed

with their game . I only hope we meet again , because anyone who says this was not

a good game hasn,t seen one. congradulations bulldogs !

Now for all you hot air critics lets see how your predictions play out now!!!!!!!!

sighned told you so scalper

First of all congratulations to Oneida on playing a good game. I thought that they really took the action to Hampton and for the most part pushed the Dogs all over the field. The line that was supposed to be so good was completely dominated all night long (example) 4th down and inches from midfield and they don't even think of going for it, rely instead on their stellar kicking game. I hope the Dogs use this as a wake up call because I honestly think that if these teams meet again the Indians will come out on top. Hampton needs to tighten up and be more efficient. Oneida was clearly the better coached team tonight and unless Hampton gets more disciplined in what they are trying to do the season might come to an end sooner than many think. Wake up Dogs, you can't live in the past and have everyone telling you how good you are when other people are working hard preparing for you.

to everyone who saw the game I would like to say good job to a few men

#35---braxton hutson keep playing like that you done a great job

#79---coty posey I been waiting on you to show up (great job tonight)

#5-----Aaron Buttram saved the game with that catch keep up the good work

#11----lew I knew u would come in to play tonight good job

#54----a step in the right direction next week play like that

#61----zack brummett its hard to be one of a few upper classmen keep them in line

#67----jamie harris where the game begines keep up the good work

I know I haven,t mentioned everyone this is a team sport and it took the team to compete

we keep striving and it will pay off I got my moneys worth tonight thanks Oneida!!!!!!!!

Oneida did much better than I expected. With that said, the bulldogs dropped 4 interceptions I can think of. Oneida's first points were put up on a lucky big play. The refs were horrible.

But I give Oneida toonnnnnnsssssssssss of respect. They knew what they had to do to stop us and they did it. I would love to see a rematch in the playoffs.

Seriously, i'm glad we got the win but if we would have lost I would have probably went to jail for slapping some of those refs. One of those face mask penalties wasn't even close to being right and the second touchdown (from our point of view right by the goal line) wasn't even in ,but a W is a W. The late hit happened before the whistle even blew so that one is questionable. Still makes me mad.

But once again congrats Oneida. You guys played a heck of a game.