Oneida vs Hampton

I agree with pujo about how much Hampton is better than Oneida. Anyone who saw the Johnson Co. game knows that. Oneida just hasn't seen Hampton actually play. Unles you count the beating that Hampton gave them last year in the playoffs in which I didn't think Hampton played to their full potential even in that game. Region 1 may be weak, but it contains one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the state in 1A which is Hampton. Hampton has killed the teams from region 2 the past 2 years. I am not kidding, it's not even close. (2005) over 30-7 Sunbright, 21-0 over Harriman, 32-14 over Coalfield. (2006) over 28-2 Oneida, over 45-0 Harriman, over 32-14 Coalfield. (These were just estimates because I couldn't find the real scores, if I am wrong somewhere on the scores please correct me.) And with the win this year against a weak Oneida team, it makes region 1 8-6 vs region 2 teams the past 3 seasons. If I was region 2, I wouldn't talk about region 1 being so weak because that just makes region 2 look really, really, really bad. I have been saying this since the Oneida game. I am just glad that Hampton was playing a weak Oneida team and not Johnson Co. because Hampton would have been beaten if they had played this bad the week before. But anyone who has seen Johnson Co. and Oneida both play already knows that...

And now you know, THE REST OF THE STORY. As far as this season goes, region 1 leads 3 to 0.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh......! Weak Oneida Club? What, in all likelyhood, does that make Hampton? I'm gonna skip this crock of crock, because we are playing Coalfield this week. Hampton plays Jellico. (there is a J vs H Thread) Go hate on the Blue Devils! Pujo, man.....I respect you, but you're beginning to sound like a blabbering idiot. Dude, your team won....go smoke Jellico! CY, what is it worth for some Region 2-A help?

Kaz

Sheesh......! Weak Oneida Club? What, in all likelyhood, does that make Hampton? I'm gonna skip this crock of crock, because we are playing Coalfield this week. Hampton plays Jellico. (there is a J vs H Thread) Go hate on the Blue Devils! Pujo, man.....I respect you, but you're beginning to sound like a blabbering idiot. Dude, your team won....go smoke Jellico! CY, what is it worth for some Region 2-A help?

Kaz

I do pretty good until others get out of hand. I only retaliate. At least ,what I say is the truth.

Kaz

What help do you guys need? You stepped in it an now you want me to clean the poop off? Aint gonna happen. Until a Region 2 team beats these clowns, there is not much of an argument. Of course there was that year that Coalfield went to round 4 after losing three games in regular season and beating that whole region minus Hampton (who is just barely 1a, like Oneida). Well, not really, region two beat region 1 and Coalfield took it out of region v. region. So in three years one Region 2a team has done its job. It may be your turn only time will tell.

One final thought and I will TRY to let it go. I've saw the stats from two different sorces, One had Oneida with 169 total yards ,the other 162,don't really matter. They got 16 extra downs by way of penalties. Got one extremely lucky catch for 45 yards. oN 54 offensive plays without the stupid catch, they were getting a little over 2 yards a play. Isaw where they gained 222 on Rockwood and the average yard per play was alot better. Sounds to me like Hampton is the one with the great defense. If not for a few dropped interception, this could have been ugly.

What help do you guys need. You stepped in it an now you want me to clean the poop off? Aint gonna happen. Until a Region 2 team beats these clowns, there is not much an argument. Of course there was that year that Coalfield went to round 4 after losing three games in regular season and beating that whole region minus Hampton (who is just barely 1a, like Oneida). So in three years one Region 2a team has done it's job. It may be your turn only time will tell.

CY get them Yeller Jackets fired up. I'll be routing hard for you fellers this week.

Very sorry to hear about Coaches son. He will be in my prayers. Hes one of our all time favorites.