Midway vs Rockwood

wpasi

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea little indian boy, Why dont you put some pads and line up against him and tell him his soft. But if i had 2 guess the way you are talking you are prob from midway. And if you are let your playing do the talken.

HAHA son i took allen on a couple of times in the past yrs. he isn't nothing special

So my playing days are over .. trust me i would love to hit allen again and show him how its done on more time .. but too bad he use to hit hard and then friday agains oneida he looked soft as could be...

oh well im still going with the boys from sor

HAHA son i took allen on a couple of times in the past yrs. he isn't nothing special

So my playing days are over .. trust me i would love to hit allen again and show him how its done on more time .. but too bad he use to hit hard and then friday agains oneida he looked soft as could be...

and you graduated from oneida

HAHA son! See the game tonight?!? I recall allen layin some sor boys on their a*#@s at least 6 times. And from what i was told one time he hit robinson so hard he looked at him and said "i'm sick of this s*&^" referring to having to hit him. I'm sure allen would LOVE to line up against you, whoever you are, and light you up a few good times. He's a bruiser and i'm more than positive he'd be showing YOU how it's done. Oh and just to clear things up, he was sick against oneida friday night. He threw up after every play but didn't come out because he wanted to play.... nough said... Oh and I'm glad you have so much knowledge about football and picked sor... Rockwood DOMINATED that game.. I'm sure allen used your bs to get him fired up for this game tonight 'cause him along with a couple other tigers were layin the pads to people.. CASE CLOSED!!

Tigers- 42!!!

Waves-20

Well,well,well,SOR is gonna run over them tigers arent they midway folks? Rockwood just doesnt have the speed to contain them,do they midway folks? Allen is soft and poor lil boston is horrible aint that right Midway folks? Sorry but from where i was sittin it looked like the exact opposite.Rockwood basically came out and said hey come here,heres 14 points,take it,and what happened,you still couldnt play with us.SOR is gonna fell more like SORE tomorrow.

Rockwood-42 Midway-20

Thank you and goodnight!

Midway 24 Rockwood 14

I bet you feel pretty dumb now don't you? How bout them tigers? If the tigers can elminate some of the few mistakes they've been making look for them to make a run in their district this year.. I was VERY impressed with how their offensive line controled the line of scrimmage last night. Number 4 has some great hands and their backs were runnin the ball hard.. Breazeale had a great night and showed how he can be a leader.. This team keeps playin like this.. Watch out..

Go tigers!

RHS-42

SOR-20