Midway vs Rockwood

wpasi

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well once again the Tigers of Rockwood looked more and more like the Bad News Kennel. Yall keep that up long enough and you wont need ole MIcheal Vick to do away with you. cause you'll do it to yourselves.. two little newborn pups fightin again... over what.. who gets to guard the water jug friday night? Or were they fighting over who was going to score more touchdowns, Robinson or Davidson.. I saw one pup lay the first lick and it was the dadgum hardest ive even seen him hit before. they rolled around for a while, sniffed each others butts, made up, and ran their sprints.. well i got news.. you better get used to runni and catchin up cause thats all you'll be doing friday night gainst tha SOR BOYS.. Rockwood better have a good walk through tomorrow. maybe i can get ole Grief to let me sit in the press box since its so hot...

This GeorgeW. you better watch yourself Little Puppy Dog Evil DoeR! im bout to let dick chaney loose on you and you know what damage he can do with a shotgun!! THem SOR Rednecks part of the Axis of Evil.. Rockwood will do a good job tomorrow night and FIGHT theTERR and come out on to.. FIGHT THA TERR!!

Mr dogkiller y dont u stop bein a child molester and watchin little boys practice dont u have a life and theres nuttin wrong wit us gettin fired up in practice and gettin in a couple fights and pickin up our intensity durin practice so we can get ready for the sor boys.So escape on back to ur cage before our coach puts u back in ur cage!Tigers will win this game!!

tigers 21

waves 0

te ehh hee ehh. i like that slimpkins. how you did tha SOR-RY cause its like SOR South tha River but its also like sorry your gonna lose. FIGHT THA EVIL DOERS! FIGHT that Pup AND FIGHT THa TERR!! GO RWOOD.. IM GeorgeW, THe PResident

Thank you Mr. President, this is quite an honor. I was wondering when someone was going to pick up on that. It just took a man with your intelligence. Are you taking Air Force 1 to the game tomorrow????

I wish pep would actually know what they are talking about be4 the get on here and run their mouths.

Yall are acting like The rockwood boys are the only kids 2 ever get in a fight at prac. ANd it wasnt even a fight 4 what i heard. I heard them boys was lined up and told 2 hit and whoever won got the starting spot. Football might mean that much 2 some kids. And if midway thanks they are going 2 see the same Rockwood team they saw last friday, then they are in 4 it.