Midway vs Rockwood

wpasi

Its all going 2 come down 2 how good them sor boys are in shape. Cause Rockwood is going 2 pound and pound the ball. And if Midway gets tired, the three big rockwood backs are going run all over midway. And its a hard job 4 one person 2 tackle these guys. ANd if midway is not ready 4 the physical game they are going 2 be in trouble, cause if there not Allen #44 is going 2 have a big game. Cause he dont try 2 go around pep he runs at them and hits them in the mouth. He will be the x factor and thats why im give Rockwood the W.

Rockwood 21

SOR 10

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I did see RW play friday night and I wasn't the least impressed.A few special teams breakdown cost Oneida the game.Case closed.Midway has a real quick team.I look for them to win by atleast 14.

Spoken like a true fan of a team that got beat! Special teams cost you the game? You could say that, but what about Rockwood? An unforced fumble on a first and goal gave OHS the ball and cost rockwood a touchdown. Then later on, a brilliantly executed screen set up a 1st and goal from the 5 but was called back for a penalty. If those two mistakes had not occured, rockwood would have been up 21-0. In that case, even if OHS made the field goal and extra point they would have lost 21-10! And lets see here, I watched the game on TV and I saw the Rockwood holder catch a bad snap on the bounce, get it on the tee and the tiger kicker knocked it thu the uprights. OHS's holder had the ball go straight to him (no bounce) and dropped it! Bottom line, Rockwood stepped up and made the plays, OHS choked! And by the way, if you are going to go around bad mouthing Rockwood and saying how you werent the least impressed with rockwood, you are actually saying that OHS is even worse....check the stats Rockwood 272 total yards, OHS 227. Rockwood 15 first downs, OHS 10. Rockwood 7 points (shoulda been 21), OHS 6 points (shoulda been 10). Hmmmm, if you are least impressed with rockwood, you must really been down on OHS because the tigers beat them in all those major areas! CASE CLOSED.

With that said, I can tell you that Rockwood went with a VERY conservative game plan against OHS. They only threw 5 passes and did not do anything but basic running plays (the fullback ran 20 times up the middle). The Tigers were intentionally not opening up the playbook because they knew they could beat OHS without being fancy and they were keeping Midway from being able to see some of their new offense. If Midway thinks that Rockwood is going to be that same team this week they will be in trouble! OHS fans keep living in fantasy land. SOR boys, keep looking at that OHS film and saying Rockwood is going to be an easy win!

Spoken like a true fan of a team that got beat! Special teams cost you the game? You could say that, but what about Rockwood? An unforced fumble on a first and goal gave OHS the ball and cost rockwood a touchdown. Then later on, a brilliantly executed screen set up a 1st and goal from the 5 but was called back for a penalty. If those two mistakes had not occured, rockwood would have been up 21-0. In that case, even if OHS made the field goal and extra point they would have lost 21-10! And lets see here, I watched the game on TV and I saw the Rockwood holder catch a bad snap on the bounce, get it on the tee and the tiger kicker knocked it thu the uprights. OHS's holder had the ball go straight to him (no bounce) and dropped it! Bottom line, Rockwood stepped up and made the plays, OHS choked! And by the way, if you are going to go around bad mouthing Rockwood and saying how you werent the least impressed with rockwood, you are actually saying that OHS is even worse....check the stats Rockwood 272 total yards, OHS 227. Rockwood 15 first downs, OHS 10. Rockwood 7 points (shoulda been 21), OHS 6 points (shoulda been 10). Hmmmm, if you are least impressed with rockwood, you must really been down on OHS because the tigers beat them in all those major areas! CASE CLOSED.

With that said, I can tell you that Rockwood went with a VERY conservative game plan against OHS. They only threw 5 passes and did not do anything but basic running plays (the fullback ran 20 times up the middle). The Tigers were intentionally not opening up the playbook because they knew they could beat OHS without being fancy and they were keeping Midway from being able to see some of their new offense. If Midway thinks that Rockwood is going to be that same team this week they will be in trouble! OHS fans keep living in fantasy land. SOR boys, keep looking at that OHS film and saying Rockwood is going to be an easy win!

All I can say is special teams, special teams, special teams!!!!!

Read my signature

All I can say is special teams, special teams, special teams!!!!!

Read my signature

Sportsnut.. dont even try to argue with the almighty 92state champ..because we all know OHS should have beat Rockwood 56-0.. but before i go on.. by a show of hands, who cares that this man won a a state championship.. a show of hand.... hmm.. lets see.. are you in the back raising your hand.. o your just stretching.. so that make lets see 1,2.... NONE... im more impressed with the fact that you use to could throw a pigskin over a mountain. maybe you and the dream team of '92 should see if you have any college eligibility left and go win a national championship. is would make a great movie..heck id buy tickets to another movie and go watch 1992: OHS vs. THE WORLD!!!!!

Rockwood:7

Midway:0

WE shall see, but I think Rockwood will pull this one off!

Hey, how bout that monkey-man you guys have coaching? I bet he's the one that started

all those fights in practice and got those boys all fired up...if you want I bet he'd probably

put a knot on blue van dude's head for ya while he's scoping out all those boys in tight

pants practicing. That's probably why he's there watchin anyway.

Oneida is a decent football team, they are one of them teams that i thank if you let them hang around they will beat you. But Rockwood Should have one the game with ease. They had some mistakes with fumbles and stuff, but who dont in the first game. It should be an interesting game friday night. With midways speed its going 2 be 4 rockwood 2 catch up 2. But the Tigers are just 2 big and stong 4 the Green waves 2 stop on D. Rockwood wins.