Midway vs Rockwood

wpasi

First of all congradulations to the tigers on a big win and to proven every1 wrong. But my hat goes off 2 coach web. Evey one that plays Rockwood knows that the past 4 or 5 years, that all they have done is run the ball. But last

night web showed that he has more in his playbook then a hb dive. I thank last night showed that rockwood has a complete off. And if they can do what they did last night, look 4 the tigers 2 have a huge season.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called Coach Webb today and joked with him that I could no longer just say look for the Tigers to keep the ball on the ground and pound it with their big backs in my preview anymore.

I think last week's performance woke up the Tigers and Midway paid the price. As for Midway, they did some good things on offense but they just couldn't get the ball from the Tigers. Midway will still have a good season.

I called Coach Webb today and joked with him that I could no longer just say look for the Tigers to keep the ball on the ground and pound it with their big backs in my preview anymore.

I think last week's performance woke up the Tigers and Midway paid the price. As for Midway, they did some good things on offense but they just couldn't get the ball from the Tigers. Midway will still have a good season.

I am really shocked I though Midway was the crown jewel of region 2 -1A But either they are not, Oneida played way over their heads.I watched the game at Oneida with hampton and That D is for real I still think region 4 is the one to beat with 3 not far behind .To bad oneida doesn't have a better O

hard fought game all night...loved the pace. our boys played very focused and together. speaks well of our staff. there's a few players i feel needs to buy into the whole TEAM concept. get "D get Meaner.. attack more aggressively" all and all a total great effort. Boys 2 already in the books... it'll be over before you know it ( work hard, stay focused)

Wow.. ill have to admit rockwood looked pretty good...

NOT ... they still have weaknesses ... their "awesome D" has to quit giving up so many big plays .. that would have killed them if SOR could have held on to the ball

Allen .. done good still soft

Boston... Nothing to be said .. still no excitement there

Dyer... Fumble atm!!

Green... typical white boy...

Breazeale... Nice job not too much to say

Moriarity (spelling) ... Good job... but still not as hard of hitter as expected

Rest of team .. haha joke!!

Wow.. ill have to admit rockwood looked pretty good...

NOT ... they still have weaknesses ... their "awesome D" has to quit giving up so many big plays .. that would have killed them if SOR could have held on to the ball

Allen .. done good still soft

Boston... Nothing to be said .. still no excitement there

Dyer... Fumble atm!!

Green... typical white boy...

Breazeale... Nice job not too much to say

Moriarity (spelling) ... Good job... but still not as hard of hitter as expected

Rest of team .. haha joke!!

All I have to say is that you're a complete idiot... Okay maybe not a complete idiot.. I'll agree with the d has to quit giving up big plays.. Rockwood held midway to 35 yards rushing in the first half and they still had 14 points on the board thanks to a fumble on the opening play by rockwood and a meltdown in the kicking game allowing a kickoff returned for a touchdown... But as far as midway killing rockwood if they held on to the ball... Yeah you're pretty darn stupid for making that comment.. One time Robinson fumbled was because Allen (you say soft) hit him so hard at the line of scrimmage the ball was separated from Robinson.. Hard hitting tends to cause fumbles in any level of football... High School, College, and Pros.. If rockwood cuts out the few mistakes they made against Midway then it's very easily a 49-6 ball game.. Case closed..