Riverdale (1-0) @ Antioch (0-1)

tdntn

Guest workinprogress

McAdoo was not in the gameplan for MBA, he was not double and definately not triple teamed...i think he actually went out early in the game(around half time) and never came back in. dont think he was ready from the punishing he got from a junior, WESLEY JOHNSON. The hype about McAdoo going up against MBA's OT (UT commitment) Preston Bailey might have scared McAdoo because he played on the opposite end every down he played except for ONE PLAY

He played on the opposite side of the play because that was MBA's design. Several of their players told McAdoo that coaches had planned on taking him out of the game by running away from him. Not a bad strategy for MBA. And if you saw the game you know that he was double teamed every play.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He played on the opposite side of the play because that was MBA's design. Several of their players told McAdoo that coaches had planned on taking him out of the game by running away from him. Not a bad strategy for MBA. And if you saw the game you know that he was double teamed every play.

If you could only have McAdoo at DE or last years Buchanan an DE , who would it be? Which one is a better DE in your opinion?

Guest workinprogress

If you could only have McAdoo at DE or last years Buchanan an DE , who would it be? Which one is a better DE in your opinion?

Wow good question ncs. Both are similar in a lot of ways. Both bring different things to the table. Buc had more size then Mac. Mac has more speed then Buc. I dont know. I would probably go with Mac because Mac will play wherever you want him to. Buc wanted to play offense at the next level. Just for that reason I would go with Mac since you asked about DE.

McAdoo was not in the gameplan for MBA, he was not double and definately not triple teamed...i think he actually went out early in the game(around half time) and never came back in. dont think he was ready from the punishing he got from a junior, WESLEY JOHNSON. The hype about McAdoo going up against MBA's OT (UT commitment) Preston Bailey might have scared McAdoo because he played on the opposite end every down he played except for ONE PLAY

I learned this week from a friend whose son plays for MBA that there was no double-teaming of McAdoo. He said that an MBA coach said that McAdoo was "manhandled" by a junior offensive tackle who was making his very first start as a high school football player! Kid's name is Johnson. He said that McAdoo became so frustrated that he took himself out of the game in the 3rd quarter and took off his shoulder pads. The same parent said that the MBA coaches were so pleased with their offensive tackle that they are sending tape of the the game to every college that's recruiting McAdoo. Said that MBA coaches now know they have two good offensive tackles and both are 6'5" tall.

Coach I am doing very good. I have a Job in Hickman County at a new high school. I am also the Head Baseball Coach. I guess that good ole Antioch Education paid off in the long run. Taking a break from Football for a while. I enjoy spending the time at home with the family. Might be at a few AHS games this year. Hope to see you there.

Coach Smith how is that job going out there so far??? I am your brothers friend (canes baseball #21)

Guest workinprogress

I learned this week from a friend whose son plays for MBA that there was no double-teaming of McAdoo. He said that an MBA coach said that McAdoo was "manhandled" by a junior offensive tackle who was making his very first start as a high school football player! Kid's name is Johnson. He said that McAdoo became so frustrated that he took himself out of the game in the 3rd quarter and took off his shoulder pads. The same parent said that the MBA coaches were so pleased with their offensive tackle that they are sending tape of the the game to every college that's recruiting McAdoo. Said that MBA coaches now know they have two good offensive tackles and both are 6'5" tall.

I cant even begin to tell you what your post means. If this is true then MBA coaches have no class at all. You dont send tapes to colleges that show one of their recruits having an off day. That is very unprofessional on their part. If thats the case then I have lost all respect for MBA. No class. Second, if McAdoo was appearing to be manhandled it was because he WAS being double teamed. I saw the game myself. Every play ended with two guys surrounding Mac. MBA was a good team and they play very fundamentally sound football. FB is a haus, UT is lucky they got him.

I cant even begin to tell you what your post means. If this is true then MBA coaches have no class at all. You dont send tapes to colleges that show one of their recruits having an off day. That is very unprofessional on their part. If thats the case then I have lost all respect for MBA. No class. Second, if McAdoo was appearing to be manhandled it was because he WAS being double teamed. I saw the game myself. Every play ended with two guys surrounding Mac. MBA was a good team and they play very fundamentally sound football. FB is a haus, UT is lucky they got him.

you must not have been at the same game as me then, because i saw mac get handled by 67 and only 67. but i doubt that mba would do that and even if they sent it to colleges it was to show that 67 is a good player if he was able to do wat he did to the almighty mcadoo

Guest workinprogress

you must not have been at the same game as me then, because i saw mac get handled by 67 and only 67. but i doubt that mba would do that and even if they sent it to colleges it was to show that 67 is a good player if he was able to do wat he did to the almighty mcadoo

Everyone has their opinion, I have mine. Even if they are sending the tapes to show how good 67 was that night you dont send it to the same colleges as another player to show how good your player is. Its unprofessional and it shows no class. Again, this is my opinion.

Everyone wants to rag on McAdoo because he didn't do so well. If you see the film, he was doubled constantly, and was tripled on some occasions. But the loss was not all on McAdoo, MBA had a good game plan and won. But can Antioch still cry over spilled milk, no. The Bears have a big matchup with the river dancers tomorrow, and next week they have the hunters on TV. So if you want to talk about the Bears and how the team plays TiVo the game next week and then come on here and run your fingers.