Macon vs Westmorland

Classic......win the game and STILL make excuses... And if I understand him right........he is blaming the refs for a Westmoreland WIN??? You shouldn't have already burned that excuse...that's a good 1...it's the refs fault. It will be hard to use that 1 again

FIRST OF ALL IT'S ALWAYS THE COACHES FAULT!!!!!

IF THE GAME GOES GOOD HE GIVES THE GLORY TO HIS PLAYERS (IF HE IS MUCH OF A COACH)

ALSO, IF THE GAME GOES BAD THEN IT'S THE COACHES FAULT FOR MANY REASONS SOME OF WHICH ARE:

WRONG OFFENSE, BAD PREPARATION, BAD PLAY CALLING, BAD OFFENSIVE SCHEME IN GENERAL; ETC.ETC

SO IF YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH THAT THEN.......DON'T COACH!!!!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow if this isnt the most ignorant thing i have ever read then i dont know what is macon co wouldn't ever pay anyone off cause we know how to play the game right ...if you didnt see the block in the back then you weren't watching the same game i was or maybe ill give you the benefit of the doubt and say you had a bad angle if a ref calls unsportsman like conduct it is most likely something that cant be seen but it is usually heard most of the time players are even given warnings if macon had put the ball in the hands of the true playmaker,Lance Reid, then it wouldn't have been a problem at all to score but it seems as if the coaching staff gets a little confused at times. hmm. the last time i checked if the ball is in forward motion from the qb's arm and it hits the ground it is incomplete so once again the refs made a good call yes that interception was beautiful no way to deny that but if the coach hadn't of audibled at the line the ball would have gone to the playmaker,Lance Reid, who would have known not to give the position to the defender but it was done the score isnt going to change so great victory eagles and goodluck

I know that it may be hard to spell, theotherone, but "punctuation" is not a difficult thing to use. For everyone's sake, us a period every now and then.

The block in the back may have been the worst call I have ever seen. The ref that was about 3 feet from the block did not make the call, the ref that was at midfield, about 20 feet away, did. And no, it was not an angle ordeal because the blocker was on the side of the ref who did NOT make the call. Also, the flag was thrown after both the blocker and blocked were already getting up off the ground. That was pitiful.

I didn't see the incident for the conduct call. I am sure however that there could have been several of those thrown against both teams all night.

Who else seen the hit that #3 (Bohanon) for Westmoreland put on #13 (his brother Bohanon) for Macon County on the end around option? That was killer. Maybe he should have made the better choice and stayed at Westmoreland like his brother.

It is going to be a very, very tough year for Macon County. They just got beat by one of the weaker teams on their schedule. If Westmoreland can begin to click at the right time, however, they could make some noise later on in the season. Youth eventually becomes experienced.

Classic......win the game and STILL make excuses... And if I understand him right........he is blaming the refs for a Westmoreland WIN??? You shouldn't have already burned that excuse...that's a good 1...it's the refs fault. It will be hard to use that 1 again

Wait a minute Termite, I thought stamp licker said SC fans were the ones that made excuses. Maybe if the refs were gooder, they'd a won more better!

Guest Termite

Wait a minute Termite, I thought stamp licker said SC fans were the ones that made excuses. Maybe if the refs were gooder, they'd a won more better!

Your right....maybe he has decided since he cann't BEAT SC,,,,he might as well join them...he seem to jump on any bandwagon that come by anyway

Guest Termite

FIRST OF ALL IT'S ALWAYS THE COACHES FAULT!!!!!

IF THE GAME GOES GOOD HE GIVES THE GLORY TO HIS PLAYERS (IF HE IS MUCH OF A COACH)

ALSO, IF THE GAME GOES BAD THEN IT'S THE COACHES FAULT FOR MANY REASONS SOME OF WHICH ARE:

WRONG OFFENSE, BAD PREPARATION, BAD PLAY CALLING, BAD OFFENSIVE SCHEME IN GENERAL; ETC.ETC

SO IF YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH THAT THEN.......DON'T COACH!!!!!

Ease up and take a deep breath there Scribbler.....I'm not sure what you are talking about.

The Stamplicker is a Moanian.....and according to him...MC LOST the game because the refs were making calls FOR MC.

Sounds to me like you need to be the coach, or help coach, break down film or something. It probably don't pay as much as songwriting but it may help you with that anger management problem.

Postal nut if you want to believe that nonsense be my guest. You are making a complete idiot of yourself posting it here for all to see. I could say that my Tigers should win out after getting out played by the mighty eagles and not sound as ignorant as you. You don't get to keep the touchdown if you get caught cheating. You obviously don't understand the game.

It was a good effort from both sides last night. The better team won. I'm sure all the coaches will try to fix the problems they saw. I have some suggestions but I believe I'll not make a fool of myself sharing them here.

Of course I'm not dumb enough to think that Macon Co. actually pays the refs off, however lets look back on at least the last 3 years at this game. 3 years ago the Eagles had I know 1 touchdown and possibly 2 called back. The game ended in double overtime with Macon winning. LAST SEASON, need I say more? I heard some officials got suspended over some of those calls. If anyone was there last night you seen who got the majority of the calls. Not just calls, calls at just the right time to swing the momentum. Im not one that usually gripes about calls, but come on. On a side note, I think the Macon Co. coach is a very good one. His team was just not as physical last night as Westmoreland. We are young and are not where we want to be yet, but I think we can and are getting there.

I'm not making excuses, I'm just wondering why I see soo much partiality to Macon Co. by the officials when we play them, thats all. Last year when GV beat us and we had that call at the end of the game, I was not angry at the officials at all. They had a touchdown called back earlier in the game. When we play Macon, it seems to me like the refs have some kind of personal affection to the Tigers. That's ok though, we won, maybe the zebras can try again next season.

Guest Termite

I'm not making excuses, I'm just wondering why I see soo much partiality to Macon Co. by the officials when we play them, thats all. Last year when GV beat us and we had that call at the end of the game, I was not angry at the officials at all. They had a touchdown called back earlier in the game. When we play Macon, it seems to me like the refs have some kind of personal affection to the Tigers. That's ok though, we won, maybe the zebras can try again next season.

Not making excuses???? I guess I understand that....It's hard to make excuses when you WIN.

So....if your not making excuses, would this qualify as what.................whinning, moaning,

Now that you mentioned it...............I thought you had a personal affection for Tigers that live a little futher south....but that a different thread.

From what I'm hearing, the refs blew a call that would've went against Westy. hmmm....couldn't be that Westy got a favorable no call, could it? I wonder if you were the same westy fan that blamed the refs for you guys losing the playoff game last year. Just curious!

Owls, you wouldn't be one of the ones who blamed the refs for SC losing the Region championship game, now would you? Or was it you that claimed the Owls threw the game on purpose to give the Eagles a false sense of security? Either way, I wouldn't be suprised.

Why, exactly, are there more people from Smith County on this thread than there are from Westmoreland and Macon County combined? Oh I have refreshed my own memory. 43% of ALL registered CoachT members are registered with a Carthage IP address. Do any of you guys work?

Guest Termite

Owls, you wouldn't be one of the ones who blamed the refs for SC losing the Region championship game, now would you? Or was it you that claimed the Owls threw the game on purpose to give the Eagles a false sense of security? Either way, I wouldn't be suprised.

Why, exactly, are there more people from Smith County on this thread than there are from Westmoreland and Macon County combined? Oh I have refreshed my own memory. 43% of ALL registered CoachT members are registered with a Carthage IP address. Do any of you guys work?

Because we care..............Nope that's not it.........Really we just built a large indoor practice facility and are just a little short on cash.............A Moanite (postal in nature) let it be known that we might find a good bargin on some refs around here

Well, I'm a Tiger fan. Went to school there and played there. (although didn't play very well)

Last year I was sitting in the middle of the Westmoreland stands when the ref (who was six feet from the play!!!)made the touchdown call. Tell me how you pay-off the reffs when you're at SOMEONE ELSES FIELD!!!!!

You Westmoreland fans are starting to sound like RBS fans. Believe me I love the people of RED BOILING (many

are my kin folks) but it's always the refs!!!!or the region!!!!or the light in the gym!!!etc etc...get over it....refs make good and bad calls...it happens....

p.s. build some more seats on the visitor side so I won't have to sit on your side next year.....

p.s.s. Westmoreland did play a great game last Friday night....even if we lost it was fun to watch....

later