Macon vs Westmorland

If you will notice the posts, not many Westmoreland people get on here and predict wins and losses and talk trash. Last year there were some players on here but they didnt talk too much trash. I noticed some idiot I think from Hartsville got on here and made out like Westmoreland folks would be wearing life jackets to the game last year. This was not anyone from Westmoreland, it was some idiot trying to stir up trouble. We have much more class than that up here in Motown. I think this is a good game to get out there and let our headgear do the talking for us. That will take care of a whole lot. I'll say this much, if we play to our potential we will win the game. I was told by someone that Baker did not even touch the ball once on offense against DCA. That will tell you a little about how bad of a game we had last week in my opinion. I look for our boys to have their head ready to play this week.

You've got to be kidding postaldude. Half of your team was on here flappin' away for weeks. Just make sure you start saving that $20 you're going to owe me after Friday.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you will notice the posts, not many Westmoreland people get on here and predict wins and losses and talk trash. Last year there were some players on here but they didnt talk too much trash. I noticed some idiot I think from Hartsville got on here and made out like Westmoreland folks would be wearing life jackets to the game last year. This was not anyone from Westmoreland, it was some idiot trying to stir up trouble. We have much more class than that up here in Motown. I think this is a good game to get out there and let our headgear do the talking for us. That will take care of a whole lot. I'll say this much, if we play to our potential we will win the game. I was told by someone that Baker did not even touch the ball once on offense against DCA. That will tell you a little about how bad of a game we had last week in my opinion. I look for our boys to have their head ready to play this week.

Oh, so placing the blame on some "IDIOT" from Hartsville.. (Talking about passing the buck)..Are you sure ? or are you just making a assumtion? I'm assuming you have your facts/proof it was an idiot from Hartsville? Nice paragraph though..

Oh, so placing the blame on some "IDIOT" from Hartsville.. (Talking about passing the buck)..Are you sure ? or are you just making a assumtion? I'm assuming you have your facts/proof it was an idiot from Hartsville? Nice paragraph though..

Look back last year, and see who wrote something on here about it. I didnt have coach T at the time but someone at the game was totally disgusted that someone had said that people from Wesmoreland would do such a thing. I looked back on the computer you can to. We got more class than that up here. Macon played us tough last year at the end of the game. They got some breaks thats for dang sure. We cant at this time talk any smack after that whopping we got from DCA. I bet this week will be a rough time in practice and we may see a totally different team come Friday night. I'll be there this week to holler as loud as I can.

Look back last year, and see who wrote something on here about it. I didnt have coach T at the time but someone at the game was totally disgusted that someone had said that people from Wesmoreland would do such a thing. I looked back on the computer you can to. We got more class than that up here. Macon played us tough last year at the end of the game. They got some breaks thats for dang sure. We cant at this time talk any smack after that whopping we got from DCA. I bet this week will be a rough time in practice and we may see a totally different team come Friday night. I'll be there this week to holler as loud as I can.

Believe me when I say your players were jawing away. There was no less than five of them. All came out of the coacht closet after the playoff game.

Bring this with ya in week 8.

Believe me when I say your players were jawing away. There was no less than five of them. All came out of the coacht closet after the playoff game.

Bring this with ya in week 8.

I know it was 5 of our players, I looked back and seen. But the only thing if you look back at the post they were not jawing. They would say something like, this will be a close game or something of that nature. They were not jawing. As for the lifejacket crap, I must appologize to the idiots from Hartsville, it was some guy that called himself 1buck2 or something. I think he was a Macon fan. Never the less he was the one that was classless enough to start something like that on here about a player in a traggic accident. As for you, what are you doing on this thread anyway. You told me to get off ya'lls. You and the other SC smack talkers are the main reason I bought a computer last year. You people talk more crap than anyone in the state.

Mr. postman, That'll be too much reserch for me to do. I sure it'll be a great game between Macon Co. & Westmorland.(No doubt each will have something to prove). It could have been some CLOWN from another Town yanking your chain.

You keep the spirit up, and keep supporting your team. That's what it's all about.. good luck Friday night.

I know it was 5 of our players, I looked back and seen. But the only thing if you look back at the post they were not jawing. They would say something like, this will be a close game or something of that nature. They were not jawing. As for the lifejacket crap, I must appologize to the idiots from Hartsville, it was some guy that called himself 1buck2 or something. I think he was a Macon fan. Never the less he was the one that was classless enough to start something like that on here about a player in a traggic accident. As for you, what are you doing on this thread anyway. You told me to get off ya'lls. You and the other SC smack talkers are the main reason I bought a computer last year. You people talk more crap than anyone in the state.

What crap have I talked postaldude? I think you may be the crap talkin' champ of the t.

Okay Antwan, I guess the postal-dude has categorized me as a "Idiot" from Hartsville WOW

appology not accepted in that manor..