Macon vs Westmorland

Don't worry...they will be back on here flappin' those fingers for the Kitties.

See you all have missed me. I wasnt able to attend the DCA game the other night, due to a close friend and church member losing the battle to leukemia after a long bout with it. His wife and 2 small children need to be lifted up in prayer by everyone on this board if possible. As for football, its time to put up or shut up Eagles. Yeah, we lost alot of good players last year. Yeah, we are somewhat young. I was told that DCA was a very good team and also something we were not, that was physical. I'm calling Duffer and our linebackers out, Ragland and Gengrich out, everyone playing defense. When a man is stood up by another player, knock his jock off till the whistle blows. Block till the whistle blows, this means take your shots. We need to get physical. We have a small margin of error, we must have our heads right when the game starts. Much of this mental preparation comes with experience. My prediction of this game is whoever wants it more will win. We have to be pumped up with control added to it when we step on the field Friday cause I guarantee you Macon will be pumped for their first home game. We all still have confidence that this team can do great things this season if they play to their potential. I'll be there this week, God willing.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marcus tompson did not break his leg.he had a severe cramp that sent him to the hospital.i dont know when he will be back.the tigers' quarterback suffered another concusion and he will never get to play again.the tigers' second string quarterback tore his MCL and ACL.this leaves christopher bohanon for quarterback. i personaly dont think he can do it because he cant take a hit. my guess is zack shockely,a freshman,will have to step up and play QB for the tigersmarcus tompson did not break his leg.he had a severe cramp that sent him to the hospital.i dont know when he will be back.the tigers' quarterback suffered another concusion and he will never get to play again.the tigers' second string quarterback tore his MCL and ACL.this leaves christopher bohanon for quarterback. i personaly dont think he can do it because he cant take a hit. my guess is zack shockely,a freshman,will have to step up and play QB for the tigers

marcus tompson did not break his leg.he had a severe cramp that sent him to the hospital.i dont know when he will be back.the tigers' quarterback suffered another concusion and he will never get to play again.the tigers' second string quarterback tore his MCL and ACL.this leaves christopher bohanon for quarterback. i personaly dont think he can do it because he cant take a hit. my guess is zack shockely,a freshman,will have to step up and play QB for the tigersmarcus tompson did not break his leg.he had a severe cramp that sent him to the hospital.i dont know when he will be back.the tigers' quarterback suffered another concusion and he will never get to play again.the tigers' second string quarterback tore his MCL and ACL.this leaves christopher bohanon for quarterback. i personaly dont think he can do it because he cant take a hit. my guess is zack shockely,a freshman,will have to step up and play QB for the tigers

I am so sorry to hear about the QB. News like this is always sad. I have met him he seems like a fine young man. I also have met his dad and I know this news is heartbreaking for him also. QB has a brother playing QB for the Jr High. I hope this wont discourage him. I hope he understands there is a reason for everything. Maybe football would have interfered with whats better to come. Look forward to that and not back at playing football. If he loves football he could become a great coach. Who knows what the future has to offer.

Shockley is young but he is also very good. I had a feeling something like this would happen. So put a freshman in, if he has the arm too throw it and make complete passes so be it. They have alot of players on the team and when things like this happen someonelse has too step up and be ready too play. It could be a long season or it could not be. I am not counting the tigers out just yet. If this season doesn't pan out then the younger guys will get some valuable playing time that most never see till they are junior or seniors. I say this will be one powerhouse in another year or so but that is then this is now. We have some great coaches no matter what people keep saying I believe they will do what they need too do and maybe it will not be so bad.