Macon vs Westmorland

Your so one sided and biased you couldn't stand the truth. Did YOU see the ball bounce on the ground last year? Were you positioned better than the ref? No, you wanted to believe it like everyone else when you realized you might lose the game. I saw it on film, it did not look like it bounced to me. Regardless, your team let us get in a position to make a play at the end zone.

35 - 0 huh? Refs kept it close huh? Wow, what an imagination. Your right about one thing. This Friday night will be a lot different. No doubt, you guys will be one of, if not the weakest team we face this year. I had heard so much about y'alls running game being unstoppable. Must have been you spreading rumors on your mail route.

If you want to talk about last year, never mind the bouncing TD pass at the end of the game. There were 2 Macon Co. fumbles that the refs ruled the runner down on last year. Believe what you want. Your just as one sided I guess as I seem to be. I still admitted that our middle school got helped by the refs. You still refuse to admit the truth. Thats alright though. We still got the win.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to talk about last year, never mind the bouncing TD pass at the end of the game. There were 2 Macon Co. fumbles that the refs ruled the runner down on last year. Believe what you want. Your just as one sided I guess as I seem to be. I still admitted that our middle school got helped by the refs. You still refuse to admit the truth. Thats alright though. We still got the win.

Tell me what I refuse to admit! While your at it tell me what I've said that sounds remotely as one sided as you. I have watched games where I was unhappy with the refs like everyone else. But I don't go off half cocked spouting nonsense about how they are cheating for the other team. Give me a break.

Yes, you got the win. You can't even win graciously. Seems pretty classless to me.

I am a macon fan, and I thought we got some big breaks that I couldn't see from where I was at. Last year the player who caught the TD admitted he didn't catch it. I'm starting to wonder about if I want my two boys to play here or not. But it probably was a honest call. I'm always optimistic. I thought both teams stunk this year. Maybe the boys will have more experience later on and slide in the playoffs. Hard schedule.

I once had a friend from Lafayette. Then I grew up. This man was wise beyond his years. At 34 and already a Junior in high school, sometimes his refreshing sense of humor was too much to handle. Other times his deep and invasive philosophies hurt me to my inner core. One time, several years back, he was asked to design a postcard to be sold at all of the Macon County gas station/hair salons considering he was on the fast track to being top of his class at the afore mentioned ripe age of 34. His bold yet simple statement shocked and horrified some but at the same time freed others to, how shall I say, feel comfortable and open. I will never forget the slogan that my good friend suggested be headlined on the postcard.

"Macon County--Why go across town when you can go across the hall?"

I am a macon fan, and I thought we got some big breaks that I couldn't see from where I was at. Last year the player who caught the TD admitted he didn't catch it. I'm starting to wonder about if I want my two boys to play here or not. But it probably was a honest call. I'm always optimistic. I thought both teams stunk this year. Maybe the boys will have more experience later on and slide in the playoffs. Hard schedule.

I have been told he tells his buds he caught the ball. I don't know and it really doesn't matter. It's history now. My honest opinion is both teams have talented players. They are just kids playing they're hearts out trying to win. Kudos to them for the effort.

I once had a friend from Lafayette. Then I grew up. This man was wise beyond his years. At 34 and already a Junior in high school, sometimes his refreshing sense of humor was too much to handle. Other times his deep and invasive philosophies hurt me to my inner core. One time, several years back, he was asked to design a postcard to be sold at all of the Macon County gas station/hair salons considering he was on the fast track to being top of his class at the afore mentioned ripe age of 34. His bold yet simple statement shocked and horrified some but at the same time freed others to, how shall I say, feel comfortable and open. I will never forget the slogan that my good friend suggested be headlined on the postcard.

"Macon County--Why go across town when you can go across the hall?"

maybe it's because i'm from Macon County...i don't know...but what the $%$#$ are you talking about...

I don't know if you think you're smarter than we are or if your COMPLETELY insane. Can you tell that story

again in "easier to understand" english because i just don't get it....

why don't we stick to complaining about the refs and how Westmoreland always gets the bad calls...

most of yall are good at that...