Huntland vs Clarksville Aca

Guest orange

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You scrimmaged Huntland in the spring and played CA last year.

I was trying to be nice by not mentioning the scrimmage, because Huntland was not very impressive. A spring scrimmage doesn't usually involve complete squads so I'm sure both teams had key players absent. You can't base your knowledge of a team on what happened in a game last year. Different team, different starters, and for all I know possibly different Coaches. I was basing my pick on what I know about your team, not theirs.

Guest orange

According to the paper there will be a huge crowd to dedicate CAs new stadium. We are looking forward to playing the game. Hope both teams play well and come out of the game without any injuries. GO HORNETS

Coach Rob and guys at Huntland will have the troops ready. I'll take the Hornets by 12.

HHS 20-8

We are glad to hear from you Bigmoney128- we hope the rehab went well and your addiction problem has been healed- we thought we might not hear from you again.................lol

Clarksville Academy will win this game and I have reasons to support my decision. For one thing, this will be the first game in the history of the school where they have their very own place to play. The team is going to be pumped and the seniors are going to really want this game with everything in them. Secondly, they are more improved than anyone actually thinks they are, unless you have seen them scrimmage or the Jamboree this past week. Huntland is an excellent football team and had the opprotunity to be in the first round of the playoffs last year and will want this one as well. This means that this game is going to be close. I say the score will be:

CA- 21

Huntland-14

Clarksville Academy was victorious over Huntland tonight by a final score of:

Clarksville Academy-28

Huntland-14

This game was very physical, though ugly at times. Clarksville Academy put the first points on the board with a touchdown pass by Dyer to make it 7-0. After that, Heith Dyer had a pass that was oddly thrown due to a missed assignment on the line, leading to a Huntland interception and touchdown shrinking the lead to 7-6 going into the half.

In the second half, Clarksville Academy had a more physical approach on defense and allowed less than 30 total yards of offense to Huntland. They ended the game with a 30 yard interception returned for a touchdown by Nathan Griffy, and a touchdown run by Zac Burkhart. Thomas Leamon was physical as usual amassing more than 10 tackles in the game. A lot of excitement was in the air tonight with the new stadium, and it was a great effort by both teams overall.