Wilson Central Vs. Mount Juliet

wcfinnest09

You must be joking!!! We played at 1400 in 5A the last 3 yrs. Brentwood and us were the smallest enrollments.

No ... the MJ area is absolutely booming. A new high school should be ready for occupancy by next year. It will increase the capacity. When Wilson Central opened, it took a very large number of MJ kids - causing the drop to 4A. With the population boom, they've now caught back up and are busting at the seems again. Unless Lebanon High can get a new school approved first, the next high school will open in the LaGuardo area - the area going up Highway 109 towards Gallatin. My guess is that school would affect both MJ and WC greatly.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Wc opened they took 800 students from MJ and dropped there enrollment down to like 1200. When the reclassfication took place MJ's enrollment was at the 4a level. Since then there has been 2 or 3 subdivisions buit in their zone also providence place was built in the WC zone. Wc was overcrowded and they sent a few students to MJ also. MJ will be at 5a at the next reclassfication. Its not like MJ is scared of playing 5a teams, this year the play Wc leabanon, and galatin.

When Wc opened they took 800 students from MJ and dropped there enrollment down to like 1200. When the reclassfication took place MJ's enrollment was at the 4a level. Since then there has been 2 or 3 subdivisions buit in their zone also providence place was built in the WC zone. Wc was overcrowded and they sent a few students to MJ also. MJ will be at 5a at the next reclassfication. Its not like MJ is scared of playing 5a teams, this year the play Wc leabanon, and galatin.

a question and a comment to the hunter of fowls!

Question: Did Elmer Fudd ever go after Daffy?

Comment: I do not think MJ is scared either, I think it was very smart to take advantage of the 20% loophole and stay at 4A.

Here kitty, kitty!!

a question and a comment to the hunter of fowls!

Question: Did Elmer Fudd ever go after Daffy?

Comment: I do not think MJ is scared either, I think it was very smart to take advantage of the 20% loophole and stay at 4A.

Here kitty, kitty!!

Yep by staying in 4A you only get to play teams like Maryville!

Enjoy 4A while you can because 5A is just around the corner. Maybe they will put you in the same region as the rest of the Wilson County teams are in so you can play with the really fun teams like R'dale and Smyrna.

Just for the record I do NOT think MJ is scared either. I picked MJ this week for that one reason. Hopefully they will keep that really annoying 'growl' quiet.

I would like to see a region that looked like the old district 9 aaa. Then maybe we could get some of the old rival games going again. But if we end up in 4-5a we use to be there too, actually I think MJ gave Riverdale there last region loss in 95. Good luck to the warriors this week, Ill have to keep updated on the score while im at MJ watching the bears play the kitty cats

I would like to see a region that looked like the old district 9 aaa. Then maybe we could get some of the old rival games going again. But if we end up in 4-5a we use to be there too, actually I think MJ gave Riverdale there last region loss in 95. Good luck to the warriors this week, Ill have to keep updated on the score while im at MJ watching the bears play the kitty cats

I think it would make a whole lot more since for several teams if Region 4-5A was just the Rutherford County region. They are building more schools all the time. They have enough teams to fill a region.

Then you have a region for Wilson/Sumner Counties. WOuld look like this:

WC

Lebanon

Mt. Juliet

Gallatin

Hendersonville

Beech (I think they may move up)

Station Camp (another school I heard could be moving up)

I think it would make a whole lot more since for several teams if Region 4-5A was just the Rutherford County region. They are building more schools all the time. They have enough teams to fill a region.

Then you have a region for Wilson/Sumner Counties. WOuld look like this:

WC

Lebanon

Mt. Juliet

Gallatin

Hendersonville

Beech (I think they may move up)

Station Camp (another school I heard could be moving up)

Station Camp looked great last week and I think that they will move up and they will do just fine after the move. Mt. Juliet is another team coming up quick.

Maryville is just... is just... WOW.

I see Wilson Central and Coach Arik putting together something nice for the Bears.

Wilson Central 24 vs. Mt. Juliet 16