Chattanooga area rankings

chasanooga

I agree, Chatt. But I also know that Morgan is an all-state player and deserving of the credit given her.

Hey, I just want to make sure that you know that what I meant by "these stats are ok", I meant the idea of having stats in general is ok. I wasn't specifically refering to Morgan's (but she has great stats if you ask me). But I don't ever refer to one specific person/player, I'd rather keep it at the "team" level, because it takes a team effort.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I just want to make sure that you know that what I meant by "these stats are ok", I meant the idea of having stats in general is ok. I wasn't specifically refering to Morgan's (but she has great stats if you ask me). But I don't ever refer to one specific person/player, I'd rather keep it at the "team" level, because it takes a team effort.

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. I am fond of this year's OHS team. It's a great group of seniors and a great team to watch.

Week 4 Rankings Sept 10-16

1. Baylor 7-0-2, big week as they go 2-0-1 in Memphis Rivals Tourney, Caroline Scales scores all 3 goals

2. Notre Dame 6-2-1, lost 1-0 to Baylor in a great game, plays CCS Tuesday @ ND

3. Ooltewah 6-1-2, beat Hixson 4-0, tied Soddy Daisy 0-0

4. GPS 3-3-2, lost to Bearden 5-1 tied Ravenswood 2-2, tied Jackson Prep (MS) 1-1

5. CCS 4-2-2, beat Boyd Buchanon 5-0, tied Hixson 0-0,

6. Soddy Daisy 5-3-2, lost to Farragut 5-1, tied Ooltewah 0-0

7.Cleveland 5-2-2, beat Walker County 5-0

8 Hixson 4-2-2, lost to Ooltewah 4-0 tied CCS 0-0

9. Grace 4-2-0, lost to CSAS* 2-1

10. McMinn County 5-2-2, Win vs Rhea County 9-0 tie vs Station Camp 1-1

11. McMinn Central 3-1-2 only loss to McMinn County

note: please advise on any incorrect records

*can not find enough info on CSAS to know record, scores, etc

Thanks for the ranks Chasanooga....

The Lady Owls (20th overall) have a fun and exciting week ahead... (read that as anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> )

Tuesday Farragut 7th overall @OHS

Thursday CCS 6th in AA/A Nashville tournament @OHS

Friday siegel 15th overall Nashville tournament

Saturday Brentwood Academy 6th overall Nashville tournament

Here's hoping everyone stays healthy and un-injured. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Thanks for the ranks Chasanooga....

The Lady Owls (20th overall) have a fun and exciting week ahead... (read that as anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> )

Tuesday Farragut 7th overall @OHS

Thursday CCS 6th in AA/A Nashville tournament @OHS

Friday siegel 15th overall Nashville tournament

Saturday Brentwood Academy 6th overall Nashville tournament

Here's hoping everyone stays healthy and un-injured. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Very tough schedule with Notre Dame and Baylor after them. Good luck this week.