• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006

(1-9) (3-7) (0-10) (1-9) (4-6) (3-7)

56-3 L to colombia 46-0 L to 55-0 L to 55-7 L to 42-0 L to 26-0 L whites creek

Hillsboro Hillsboro Hillwood Hillsboro 35-0 L tullahoma

Being new to the "REAL WORLD" I thought it would be a good idea to get some advice from a team with a little more worldy experience. On second thought we better take our chances on our own. A brand new program with players with little to no game experience playing a varsity schedule year one and opening up with a traditional power house like BGA is going to take some lumps.

I didn't see any East fans on here runnin their mouths about winning this year. It is a first year school that could probably be playing a JV schedule. I was at the game and was very impressed with the fan supports for the team. When they went into half down, the fans were up applauding and cheering. They did the same thing when the team came back on the field to start the 2nd half.

I didn't see any East fans on here runnin their mouths about winning this year. It is a first year school that could probably be playing a JV schedule. I was at the game and was very impressed with the fan supports for the team. When they went into half down, the fans were up applauding and cheering. They did the same thing when the team came back on the field to start the 2nd half.

Hickman County has had thier eyes beat in so long.........the only enjoyment they can get is by making fun of someone else who is struggling also. East Hickaman will get better with age. Whats your excuse Bulldogs?....

You've obviously not been reading the post on here. And as for the guy who posted the 4A scores, well lets revisit this thread in november and repost. On a more positive note, HC looked good last night. Can't wait for Mc. The dog is hungry, he must be fed.

You've obviously not been reading the post on here. And as for the guy who posted the 4A scores, well lets revisit this thread in november and repost. On a more positive note, HC looked good last night. Can't wait for Mc. The dog is hungry, he must be fed.

I have and I haven't seen any talk of winning this year.

How did HC look and who did you play?