EAST HICKMAN

LiLolme

First of all, Everyone needs to quit hating on East.. They are young.. I experienced this same situation when I came into my freshman year at Creekwood. Most of the good players stayed at Dickson instead of transfering. We were left with a hand full of juniors, but mostly sophmores and freshmen. We stunk it up for the first few years, but thats is gonna happen when you are trying to build a program. By the time the first freshman class of CW were all seniors they were ready to play. This was my junior season. We ended up going 9-3 on the year, barely loosing to lexington in the 2nd round of the playoffs at there place... The moral of the story is in order to have a good program you must build one... I know this first hand.. I have all the confidence in the world in Coach jones at East.. He was a part of that 2005 season at CW as most of you all know.. Give him a few years and East will be a great program... Good luck Coach Jones, Hatley [ im pulling for ya!!!]

LAMBUTH EAGLES!!! MI PHI

exactly!!! give them a couple of years to build a program!!! cause if they are startin mostly sophmores then think of the expierence they are gettin and think of how better they will be in 2 years!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evidently you have no idea what the word Centerville means. Nothing bad has been said about the kids fella, I have several kids in that miserable school that I have known since diapers. When they are not playing EAST I will be rooting for them, not for Centerville, but those kids, I happen to have first hand knowledge that they were promised unrealistic dreams. Dont get your little panties in a wad.

and just what does the word Centerville mean? I gotta know................

Thats what i'm getting at. We were just as successful as Camden would have been in 4A. Like a duck out of water. don't compare alcoa with anyone, you'll make yourself look bad. Lets see....big dogs we've played....hmmmmm...ok, hillboro, maplewood, whitescreek, tullahoma, stratford, Lewis Co., is that enough? I know 2A is good, heck we were darn good when moe was here and we were 2A. Probably the last time we were good was in 2A. Its where we belong. Don't compare us from 2 yrs ago, there's no comparison. Seems I remember Camden when ward took over. They were a deadhorse. But probably the best thing that ever happened for Camden, they moved from 3A to 2A, then opted to play across the river to avoid Milan etc.

First and foremost, thanks Papakjoe for praying for me. Everyone should have that luxury. You didn't read my post right. I said that the numbers was a reference to the players who played in 4A last year. They are 4A team players. Hickman County has a good team and I do look forward to playing them this year. If we are healthier, it will be an extremely close game nothing like last year when you guys had one game under your belt and time to work out kinks and we had not played. That's hind sight though.

Now, as far as Camden having problems like you all did in 4A, forget it. They wouldn't go undefeated or anything like that, but they would have won a lot more than you guys. Saw and played both of you last year and Camden was at least 20 point better team than you guys. Just hope you don't have to play them in the playoffs.

My god you people are rediculous. Yes east is a new school, they are going to struggle. They have 4 or 5 seniors, we have 6 I think. We have roughly 45 players on our squad, east has the same. So how do you come to the conclusion that we have 4A numbers? We've got some good athletes this year but quit with the excuses. All your doing is setting up a safety net for Waverly when we come calling. As for bruceton, we only put up 20 pts? That was in two ten minute quarters preacher. Bruceton is picked to win their region, the tailback was a mr. football finalist and leading rusher in carroll county, they have 16 returning starters. Their TE -DE is a D1 prospect and they are Probably a little better than waynesboro. So using your formula Camden is not going to be very good. I mean heck, they only scored 21 on Mckenzie who by all accounts can't beat Bruceton. And Mckenzie didn't score from the 1 yd. line. So what we're going to have is Waverly vs. Camden for the regional title. Its got to be, because Huntingdon can't play either. They got beat by Westview, whom we scrimmaged and beat. Now I see where your coming from. How could I have been so blind.

We're pretty good, we apologize, but we are. The applecart is going to get upset in 2a. How long will we be good? I'd say at least two years. So start coming up with some more excuses. Fear tends to magnatize things so i'm sure in your eyes we probably look 4A. Thank god we're not, we are realist you know. I'm gonna pray for you. Jelousy is one of the 7 deadly sins.

I'm definitely not jealous. Jealousy is when you are envious of what someone has. I'll take our guys any day. Besides, who would be jealous any way of high school kids. Camden beat the daylights out of us last year like no one did, but I didn't want their team. they were just better, so was CPA who beat us pretty good after a struggle most of the game. Greed is a deadly sin too and you think that Hickman is world beaters. Don't get me wrong, you guys have a good team and some good players, but if you haven't improved your passing game over last year, you will be dead meat against a good team like Camden or Huntingdon.

Be proud of your team as you should. Be proud of their accomplishments, but don't down people because they don't agree with you. That's childish. This is an opinion site.

I took up for East if you look at my posts and I know no one at East. Once again, thanks for the prayers, I need them.

Yes, they were 3A sheeesh. You can't read and simply can't infer messages. And no, the reason you requested to get out of your old region was to get some darn wins and get in the playoffs to help build some selfesteem. Genius move in my opinion and its worked out well.I said don't include alcoa because most 2A teams don't sign numerous players to div.1 scholorships yearly so they are a different breed. It always amazes me what you commoners come up with.

Keep diggin' that hole, buddy.

First and foremost, thanks Papakjoe for praying for me. Everyone should have that luxury. You didn't read my post right. I said that the numbers was a reference to the players who played in 4A last year. They are 4A team players. Hickman County has a good team and I do look forward to playing them this year. If we are healthier, it will be an extremely close game nothing like last year when you guys had one game under your belt and time to work out kinks and we had not played. That's hind sight though.

Now, as far as Camden having problems like you all did in 4A, forget it. They wouldn't go undefeated or anything like that, but they would have won a lot more than you guys. Saw and played both of you last year and Camden was at least 20 point better team than you guys. Just hope you don't have to play them in the playoffs.

"if we were healthy" there you go playing the were are hurt card....and last year we had a game under our belt card....you have more excuses papatiger.....tell your Coach to have them ready this year!!!!! Whine, whine, whine, excuse excuse excuse.....