EAST HICKMAN

LiLolme

For the record. I have NOTHING to do with Hickman Co. High School. I am someone who passed through MANY years ago.All of you who ASSUMED it was someone from Cnterville! SHAME ON YOU ! YOU are guilty of what you ACCUSE Hickman Co. (Centerville) of.By the way,Collinwood is a VERY good 1A Team!

And also for the record, you have nothing to do with Giles County HS.........any longer that is. Matter of a fact, you have been let go from most places you have hung your shingle..................but I digress.

Keep fighting East Hickman, losers will attempt to bring you down to their level, but you are better than that. When you have sniffed the rear of the horse as long as those who poke fun at you, about the best you can hope for is company........and that is something that you will certainly better than!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And also for the record, you have nothing to do with Giles County HS.........any longer that is. Matter of a fact, you have been let go from most places you have hung your shingle..................but I digress.

Keep fighting East Hickman, losers will attempt to bring you down to their level, but you are better than that. When you have sniffed the rear of the horse as long as those who poke fun at you, about the best you can hope for is company........and that is something that you will certainly better than!

You do digress. While I am sure youare familiar with th rear end of a horse You know nothing about shingles. By the way, How do you feel about the Marshall Co. staff now ? I guess your "feelers" felt th wrong place! : )

ok thats the thing everyone thinks if u r from east u are treated like crap and thats not true if u ask most people they didnt want the schools to split because everyone lost good friends and coachs dont hate on u if ur from east as i have learned on this someone told me i was brainwashed (bull) i picked to stay in centerville and u think that we all hate east now but if u were at their game friday there were centerville people sittin in the rain and goin for east i have all the faith in the world in east i want them to do well if we didnt we wouldnt have drove all the way out there to watch them and there is people an here makin centerville look bad and that is messed up too dont judge all of us for a few people we r not all the same good luck east the only time iam not goin for east is when they play us and thats just cause i want my school to win too but good luck to both hickman teams

students from east are not treated bad. im from east-i went to east since kindergarden and i chose to stay in centerville for several different reasons. cheerleading being one of them. whoever is telling you this bullcrap that if your from east your treated with disrepect is lying. the last thing i wanted was for my senior class to be split into two schools. i dont want this rival with bulldogs and eagles but its the adults that make it bad. id give anything to have my senior class of 08 to graduate as one class but i cant. but honselty its east that has done nothnig but talk trash about week 9. our school is takin the football season week by week just as east should be doin. you dont worry about week 9 when your only on week 2 or week 3. our football team is good cuz we have good players and good coaches and not to mention awesome cheerleaders and fans. and to the person saying that the people from east that stayed in centerville were brainwashed is stupid. why would you want to leave your team and coach your senior year when you know you have a chance of having a good team-which we do ! oh and our "KEY" player was not recruited he happens to be one of my best friends and hates fairview ! all of yall need to get a life and stop living off of high school football. im very proud of hickman co football. we deserve these wins and we deserve this season. and ill be there for them every step of the way win or lose !!!!!! ive made this as nice as possible. reading these posts made me very angry that yall would stoop so low. you think were so wrong to talk bad about east but what makes you so right to talk bad about centerville. you all knew when the schools split there would be a rival. i wish the two schools could just play nice with each other but thats part of havin two high schools in one county. so let the boys play ball and yall leave it all alone cuz the rival isnt gonna get better its only gonna get worse.

students from east are not treated bad. im from east-i went to east since kindergarden and i chose to stay in centerville for several different reasons. cheerleading being one of them. whoever is telling you this bullcrap that if your from east your treated with disrepect is lying. the last thing i wanted was for my senior class to be split into two schools. i dont want this rival with bulldogs and eagles but its the adults that make it bad. id give anything to have my senior class of 08 to graduate as one class but i cant. but honselty its east that has done nothnig but talk trash about week 9. our school is takin the football season week by week just as east should be doin. you dont worry about week 9 when your only on week 2 or week 3. our football team is good cuz we have good players and good coaches and not to mention awesome cheerleaders and fans. and to the person saying that the people from east that stayed in centerville were brainwashed is stupid. why would you want to leave your team and coach your senior year when you know you have a chance of having a good team-which we do ! oh and our "KEY" player was not recruited he happens to be one of my best friends and hates fairview ! all of yall need to get a life and stop living off of high school football. im very proud of hickman co football. we deserve these wins and we deserve this season. and ill be there for them every step of the way win or lose !!!!!! ive made this as nice as possible. reading these posts made me very angry that yall would stoop so low. you think were so wrong to talk bad about east but what makes you so right to talk bad about centerville. you all knew when the schools split there would be a rival. i wish the two schools could just play nice with each other but thats part of havin two high schools in one county. so let the boys play ball and yall leave it all alone cuz the rival isnt gonna get better its only gonna get worse.

What planet are you on? Have you been going thru school with your eyes closed?

What planet are you on? Have you been going thru school with your eyes closed?

im on planet earth what about you ??? and i must be a pretty talented person to go through school with my eyes closed. i have never seen a student treated badly because they are from east. like i said im from east. ive lived here since i was two and i still live here and im not treated bad in centerville. i have way more friends in centerville than i ever did in east. and you guys think coach jones is this great guy but it was pretty low for him to write to the tennessean and say the things that he said about centerville !!!

You know it's a rivalry when the cheerleaders start posting!

This thread is also 6 pages long with the game 5 or 6 weeks awat. That's another good sign that it's going to be a rivalry. I think that's all that Coach Jones was saying.

Still, it's going to take a couple of years to see how things play out. Until all the kids zoned for East and all the kids zoned for Hickman are playing for their zoned schools, it's a little bit skewed. I think it's cool that the school board allowed for that choice rather than make kids go to the school they'd be zoned for.

thank you i are so right great post

i am with u

First, I've been around the sports enough to know that the coaches were playing the talented kids. No matter what area they are from. I know one year a bunch of East kids didn't make the team because they weren't coming to tryouts.

As a fan of the Dawgs, you need to know that most of the coaches in the past couple of years were not from Hickman County. Let's take football. Coach Swenson had no clue if a kid was from Lyles or Grinders Switch. He played the best players.

If a footballer from East stayed in Centerville, it was because of the coach. He is a great coach AND a great person. One of the nicest there is.

Oh, the "key" player is originally from Centerville. Grandparents, parents, ...

Baseball appears to have lost the most to East in terms of manpower. I have my opinion on why, but I'm keeping that to myself.

No let's take school spirit wear. You have got to hand it to East. They let teachers and staff were their jerseys on game day. It awesome to see all that blue all over the school. You can even but EHHS shirts over in Dickson. As far as school apparel, EHHS is miles above HCHS.

Straight school spirit is split down the middle. Both love their school. It's a fun place to be on Fridays.

In a couple of years things will even out. Both schools will have about the same numbers in talent. Then it come out which school is better. HCHS should beat EHHS in football this year. East has several players that haven't played or haven't for a couple of years. It'll take a couple of years for their new system to settle in and produce wins.

The worst thing that can happen in Hickman County, is "hating" an area, team or school because they wear Red or Blue. In the end, it's all Hickman County, be it Centerville or Lyles. As long as a team with "Hickman" in the name wins, it's all good.

im on planet earth what about you ??? and i must be a pretty talented person to go through school with my eyes closed. i have never seen a student treated badly because they are from east. like i said im from east. ive lived here since i was two and i still live here and im not treated bad in centerville. i have way more friends in centerville than i ever did in east. and you guys think coach jones is this great guy but it was pretty low for him to write to the tennessean and say the things that he said about centerville !!!

If you only knew Coach Jones, you would totally understand that he isnt gonna put another team down...He is not that guy... He simply stated that it was gonna to be a rivalry between the county and who could argue with that!!!!! Why would he put someone down when he has a first year team that probably wont win many games...There is no reason for it and he is a smart man, so I know he didnt do that....Give it a few years and the haters from Centerville will be respecting Coach Jones and what he has to offer.

Good luck Coach Jones, Hatley, and the eagles!!!!

Thats what i'm getting at. We were just as successful as Camden would have been in 4A. Like a duck out of water. don't compare alcoa with anyone, you'll make yourself look bad. Lets see....big dogs we've played....hmmmmm...ok, hillboro, maplewood, whitescreek, tullahoma, stratford, Lewis Co., is that enough? I know 2A is good, heck we were darn good when moe was here and we were 2A. Probably the last time we were good was in 2A. Its where we belong. Don't compare us from 2 yrs ago, there's no comparison. Seems I remember Camden when ward took over. They were a deadhorse. But probably the best thing that ever happened for Camden, they moved from 3A to 2A, then opted to play across the river to avoid Milan etc.

Camden was in 3A??? When was that?...Ummm NEVER!! You bloody freakin genius...Camden was placed in the region with Loretto, Richland etc...very much against Coach Ward and Administration's will. No gates...no rivalries, 138 miles trips ONE WAY, find a friggin map and look at it. You'll figure it out eventually (maybe )...oh yeah Einstein, Ward was so scared of Milan etc... that he decided to schedule all of them along with 4A Jackson-Northside for this and next season. Learn something...THEN come back and run your mouth.

As far as East Hickman and Hickman....gonna be hard for either to compete for a while (especially East) . Hickman has Swenson which gives them a head start in an even more competitive classification than 4A was...Good Luck to both in the season, Hope to see you down the road!