EAST HICKMAN

LiLolme

everybody keeps talkin about east hickman high school is doing bad....... well wait 2 more years then it will be the other way......... there is a strong and athletic sophmore class comming to be seniors in 2 years then they will controll there district........along time ago they was a donkey that got in a well hole and the owner of the property had no way to get the donkey out of the hole so they had to bury the donkey alive then when they were throwing the dirt the donkey would scream and stomp its feet then when they still kept throwwing dirt on the donkey the donkey did not scream they would throw dirt in the hole and the donkey would step on the dirt and the donkey started to get closer to the top and that donkey got closer and closer so the donkey jumped out of the hole................EAST eagles is that donkey that got sick of the dirt getting thrown on its back it and steped up........... JUST WAIT...........

you are absolutely right, oldpair2...east hickman played tough last week in their home opener but just got out-coached...the young men played hard and just need to work on a kicking game...i still don't understand taking the safety...and the ensuing kick off return for a TD was a well-scouted adjustment to your kick-off shift and short predictably placed kicks...did you notice the SC shift to off-set your shift on every kick-off...once you take care of these little things on the field oldpair2, you guys will be a force...how do i know, because your young men have heart and you can't coach that up!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are absolutely right, oldpair2...east hickman played tough last week in their home opener but just got out-coached...the young men played hard and just need to work on a kicking game...i still don't understand taking the safety...and the ensuing kick off return for a TD was a well-scouted adjustment to your kick-off shift and short predictably placed kicks...did you notice the SC shift to off-set your shift on every kick-off...once you take care of these little things on the field oldpair2, you guys will be a force...how do i know, because your young men have heart and you can't coach that up!

East is a JV squad right now...plain and simple... How many games were people expecting them to win this year???? They are just getting started... East has nothin to lose... Give them a few years and they will be just fine... No worries Coach Jones.... Your doing fine, just keep working to get better and you and the boys will be there in no time....

well why dont u give us are eastpeople who came to east all their lives and still live in east...... just when ever the east kids were comming back to east for the NEW EAST school and some of them centerville coaches and teachers were talkin the east kids to stay in centervillethat is the reason we dont have a strong team THIS YEAR....but......2more years thats going to be a blow out against centerville.

Who is the English teacher at East Hickman High School?

everybody keeps talkin about east hickman high school is doing bad....... well wait 2 more years then it will be the other way......... there is a strong and athletic sophmore class comming to be seniors in 2 years then they will controll there district........along time ago they was a donkey that got in a well hole and the owner of the property had no way to get the donkey out of the hole so they had to bury the donkey alive then when they were throwing the dirt the donkey would scream and stomp its feet then when they still kept throwwing dirt on the donkey the donkey did not scream they would throw dirt in the hole and the donkey would step on the dirt and the donkey started to get closer to the top and that donkey got closer and closer so the donkey jumped out of the hole................EAST eagles is that donkey that got sick of the dirt getting thrown on its back it and steped up........... JUST WAIT...........

keep your heads up........... good things are coming. you guys played a good game, Little mistakes here and there, some key missed tackles and you guys might still be out there playing. Good thing that showed me alot,was...... you never gave up. Keep it up.

Ha Ha. when called on...........ha ha...... they dont get that call too often do they.? Bigtime non factor........ in that scheme of things.who really cares about VICTORY. Ha anyways..... Good luck Bulldogs. Outside of East/Centerville Game I will be wishing the best for the Bulldogs.

Evidently, you have not been watching the games or reading the paper. They are very much a part of this team, besides, it takes a real low-class individual to call childrens names out on this board in a negative way. You will get yours soon enough. May God bless you and May He also keep me from knowing who you really are. You are truly a piece of East Hickman Waste!!!!!!!!

Evidently, you have not been watching the games or reading the paper. They are very much a part of this team, besides, it takes a real low-class individual to call childrens names out on this board in a negative way. You will get yours soon enough. May God bless you and May He also keep me from knowing who you really are. You are truly a piece of East Hickman Waste!!!!!!!!

Where has a kids name been called out ? Do you know how to read...? YOU came to this board chirping ......how your with the winning program.... how you made the right choice, patting yourself on the back, .nobody asked for your opinion.....you gave it. now take what you get. I am talking about how VICTORY is a non factor. East kids lost again, but they are sticking together no matter how hot the kitchen gets. , Cant take the heat get out of the kitchen..........Dont make threats of violence. You dont like others opinions, dont read them. Who are you? I will be happy to introduce myself.

Where has a kids name been called out ? Do you know how to read...? YOU came to this board chirping ......how your with the winning program.... how you made the right choice, patting yourself on the back, .nobody asked for your opinion.....you gave it. now take what you get. I am talking about how VICTORY is a non factor. East kids lost again, but they are sticking together no matter how hot the kitchen gets. , Cant take the heat get out of the kitchen..........Dont make threats of violence. You dont like others opinions, dont read them. Who are you? I will be happy to introduce myself.

Looks like someone may have bitten off more than he can chew?!?!? Really you are good about calling people out on here and that is not the reason for this board..... And by the way I think you have some issues and you should seek Professional help....may try Dr. Phil or Oprah....

Okay, that is about all the stupid crap I can stomach from the EAST. It takes a real idiot parent to move his or her child from a top ranked coaching program when everything is looking so good and the child has good options at an education and is already being looked at, to go to a team that will be struggling for a couple of years. Yes, East has some great athletes, I have 3 sons and they are descent themselves and we are zoned in the East part of the county. Yes, I chose to leave my sons at Centerville. They are Jrs and have been with Coach Swenson from the start. I don't look out for the BIG EAST MOVEMENT, I look out for sons' education and future. If you let a stupid rivaly rule that decision, then I think you need to look in the mirror. You are making some very uneducated statements.

So what you have said that I am an Idiot for moving my kid to the new School in East ? and so are all the other parents who's child played in Centerville last year that are going to East this year? Why would you call all the parents who left Centerville Idiots ? Who are you ?

well why dont u give us are eastpeople who came to east all their lives and still live in east...... just when ever the east kids were comming back to east for the NEW EAST school and some of them centerville coaches and teachers were talkin the east kids to stay in centervillethat is the reason we dont have a strong team THIS YEAR....but......2more years thats going to be a blow out against centerville.

East will have a strong team in a couple of years if all of the current freshmen and sophomores keep playing, plus a good eighth grade group this year at EHMS. But as for a blowout against Centerville, you can be guaranteed that will never happen as long as Eric Swenson is the head coach. If he leaves, all bets are off. Good luck to both the Eagles and Dawgs this week.

Ha Ha. when called on...........ha ha...... they dont get that call too often do they.? Bigtime non factor........ in that scheme of things.who really cares about VICTORY. Ha anyways..... Good luck Bulldogs. Outside of East/Centerville Game I will be wishing the best for the Bulldogs.

okayy i dont know who you are but what gives you the right to straight up dog the victory boys ???!!! ive heard from more than one football player that the victorys are great athletes and are really good at what they do. you dont see us dogging on specific east boys dont straight forwardly dog our players !!!

im pretty sick of reading this crap that if yall had the 3 east players that we have-i repeat its only 3 players !!!!-then yall would be such an awesome team !!! im sorry but not even them 3 boys could carry yalls team. and nobody brainwashed them to stay-why would they leave here when they have such a great coach and football program right where they are at !!!! face it they didnt want to go to east GET OVER IT !!! stop making excuses for why your losing and just face the facts. okayy so maybe in 2 years youll be good. so what !!! try concentrating on this years season not 2 years from now !!!!

im pretty sick of reading this crap that if yall had the 3 east players that we have-i repeat its only 3 players !!!!-then yall would be such an awesome team !!! im sorry but not even them 3 boys could carry yalls team. and nobody brainwashed them to stay-why would they leave here when they have such a great coach and football program right where they are at !!!! face it they didnt want to go to east GET OVER IT !!! stop making excuses for why your losing and just face the facts. okayy so maybe in 2 years youll be good. so what !!! try concentrating on this years season not 2 years from now !!!!

Im not from East, but the reason they are losing is simple: Lack of experience, Young players, and a new school and coaching staff... People from East need to understand that talking up a team that isnt ready isnt a good thing to do, and on the contrary people from centerville need to quit hating on east... The week nine meeting is gonna be bad just bc all these parents and fans and a select few players get on here and talk non sense....

EAST IS A JV SQUAD AND WILL BE UNTIL COACH JONES GETS SOMETHING TO WORK WITH; THIS WILL COME IN A FEW YEARS!!!!!

I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT CENTERVILLE BUT IM SURE ITS A GOOD SCHOOL...

The bottom line is, East is in its building stages and their is no reason for having high expectations for a team in the building stages.... Im all for East and I wish them the best.... Keep working East!!!

Good Luck Coach Jones , Hatley and the rest of the Eagles!!!!